- Hardcover: 274 pages
- Publisher: TBS The Book Service Ltd; 1st edition (July 13, 1981)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0316105104
- ISBN-13: 978-0316105101
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 4.2 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,114,745 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future Hardcover – July 13, 1981
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.
Top Customer Reviews
I raised my game from embarrasssing novice to passable intermediate with just a couple of the chapters from it. Full of useful practical tips applied by logical, scientific explanation that even I could understand.
Old copy but still in very good conditions. Thanks.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If Vic Braden's name is on it, you should read it. He is one of the top tennis coaches in the world. This book is very helpful.Published 15 days ago by AdamSch
Book has been updated but this version is still a good one to have. Used book was in good condition, as advertised.Published on August 22, 2007 by Philip D. Murphy