Vic Firth MAR07PM46 7-Inch Mario Batali Pepper Mill, Mahogany
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Patented lock-in crown nut maintains any selected grinding setting, however coarse or fine
- Made from the finest American hardwood ensuring a virtually flawless finish
- Patented easy pop-out stainless steel mechanism first crushes then grinds the pepper for enhanced flavoring. Salt mills feature a special nylon mechanism for easy grinding
- Made in the USA
Top Customer Reviews
1. The grind is amazing and works great for tight and loose courses of pepper. I can get it super fine for omeletts to pop softly in your mouth with flavor rather than chunks that overpower the egg. Or smooth constant larger grinds with homemade pepper corn ranch that give you the kick you need without a lack of consitancy.
2. The feel is divine. Soft and smooth yet solid feel for grip and cranking.
3. Ok so it is made in the USA! Maine for that matter so you are supporting our country!
4. It has a life time guarantee if anything breaks on the mech.4 LIFE!
5. The grinder is 18/10 stainless steel incribley well made and the grind control is a LOVE!You can lock in your grind on the top! Rather than from the bottom. This makes it so easy to change your grind while you are floating from one dish to the next without your hands having to gett filled with pepper from the bottom
6. Taking it appart is easy and putting pepper in is fine. i would have prefered a complmentry feeding funnel that I saw on the website. I did not recieve one from this order.
7. 7 inch is plenty for the house cook who cooks 7 days a week. You do not need to go more or less. It fits in the cabinets no problem and does not leak pepper out when it is just standing there.
I am going to get the matching salt grinder and try that next.
It is a personal prference but the Vic Firth Pepper Mill is a top 10 cooking tool you must have!
So I bought one.
Nothing else comes close.
Well made, good value. Can grind to nearly a powder or very coarse. Very reliable. I can grind a tablespoon from peppercorns in a couple minutes. The people with the 3 star reviews? Forget it.
I wouldn't recommend this product, unless you just want something nice sitting on your dining room table.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This pepper mill works so well, it makes me want to cook more things with pepper in it... just so I can use it. Seriously.Published on August 9, 2012 by Tony D
These mills are not only beautiful, they are easy to fill and work perfectly. The size is perfect making them so easy to use.Published on January 10, 2012 by S. Holt
Outstanding materials, design and build. Big points earned from the cook-recipient.
Nothing like a first-rate grinder for a true pepper lover, and this is up to the task.
Like the man said, it's a great pepper mill. I love the way it adjusts the grind we want...doesn't clog up and just feels like quality. I wish it was a little more brown... Read morePublished on March 12, 2010 by lartross
This is a great pepper mill. It allows for fine to course grind and does a good job of staying where its set. Holds enough to last about 1 month with average use.Published on January 28, 2010 by W. Ford