4.0 out of 5 stars It is working with all my devices
It is working with my laptop, cellphone, tab . Even sound quality is good.
It is best in the price paid.
Published 11 months ago by Ravindra Ganeshkar

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete Crap
-no bass
-very very very little sound
-can not hear properly on calls
-very very uncomfortable
-can not return the product.....what a crap Amazon, you should not sell such an item
Published 10 months ago by ashu

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete Crap, February 22, 2014
-no bass
-very very very little sound
-can not hear properly on calls
-very very uncomfortable

4.0 out of 5 stars It is working with all my devices, January 22, 2014
It is working with my laptop, cellphone, tab . Even sound quality is good.
It is best in the price paid.

4.0 out of 5 stars works great, March 8, 2014
This review is from: VicTsing Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Stereo Headphones Headsets Microphone Black with AC Wall Charger for iphone 4 4S 5 5S 5C ipad 2 3 4 New iPad ipod Android Samsung Galaxy Sony Xperia HTC ONE Nokia Google Nexus 7 Smart Phones Bluetooth Tablets Devices - Behind-the-head & Handsfree Design (Wireless Phone Accessory)
easy to use, music sounds ok, charges no problem, Bluetooth hooked up easy,
would recommend to others to use .

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., March 6, 2014
They were inexpensive was the reason I chose them. The sound quality is horrible. The only thing I like is that I can take a call while using them. I bought two pair, one for my daughter. She won't use them because they are uncomfortable. If cheap is ok with you, then these are for you. I DO NOT recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, January 15, 2014
Work as needed. Would buy again if needed. Would recommend....... cant go wrong with this device. No more comments. One.

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong, March 18, 2014
I'm a runner and have spent too much money on expensive Bluetooth headphones and none of them worked well for long. At this price I don't care. If the work for 2 or 3 charges I'm ahead and I don't have to worry about losing them. Sound is good, not great, but gets the job done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat the sound for the price, March 8, 2014
Bought this for my husband, for the gym and when he is biking. He loves it! The sound is great and he said it was the best $15 bucks we ever spent. Now I think I need one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value /great sound, February 18, 2014
ATT was triying to push $70 wireless headphones on me. These are comfortable and the music sounds great. I am looking forward to running with these as using traditional headphones is cumbersone. I may order a second pair for back up and to keep a charger at work (so I am never without a charger). So far so good, and if these last a year then they were a steal at the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked great for a week then never worked again, March 21, 2014
The headphones worked great the first week...after that they never worked again. It appears they are not holding a charge.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in product, March 15, 2014
Product did not work as expected....did not fit as expected and I was unable to use it....After all of the excellent products I have purchased from Amazon....this one disappointed me very much....