5.0 out of 5 stars Works great
Published 7 months ago by Kattie Turgeon

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Battery Life
It works perfectly through the radio except in order to use it for longer than a half hour you need to keep it plugged in while using.
Published 7 months ago by Bobby Losanno

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, January 11, 2014
This review is from: VicTsing Wireless Rechargeable FM Transmitter Car Audio for iPhone 4 4S 5 iPod Touch iPad2 3 4 ipad mini MP3 Player Samsung HTC Smartphones Cell Phones Support Hands free (Electronics)
I've purchased more expensive versions of this product and the static was always an issue. For the price you can't beat this. The sound transfers excellent with no static that I've noticed at this point. Purchased a little over a week ago, used multiple times and consistent performance. I keep it plugged in while I use it, so the battery issue may never present itself to me. However I have disconnected it to make sure it works while not plugged in and it worked fine then too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool lil gadget, somewhat loose fit, October 26, 2013
Only thing I have negative to say is that the jack doesn't allow for a secure fit in my iPhone 5. It feels like it will fall out but doesn't. Other than that, it works like a charm! Clear sound as long I'm not fondling with it. I THINK it holds a charge pretty well. I'm not completely sure as I have only used it straight from the box while it was showing 2/3 of the battery and left it on for a while so it eventually died two a couple days later. I love how small and compact it is-On top it being wireless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, exactly as represented, February 19, 2014
I wanted an MP3 player for rental cars. Recently I rented a beautiful Ford Fusion, but the little snot wouldn't play my MP3s off a USB stick, claiming it couldn't verify that I had a valid license for them. "@#%*$%^&*#," I noted at the time, repeatedly. So I've been trying out different solutions on Amazon.

This one works exactly as advertised and couldn't be easier use. You just need to have an MP3 player, smart phone, or any other device that plays music and puts it out through a standard mini-phono headphone jack. Heck, you could use an old DiscMan or even a WalkMan (remember cassettes?)! Just plug the FM device into a USB port to recharge (cable provided), so you won't be burning through batteries. Looks a lot more expensive than it is.

Just plug it in and turn it on. The first time you have to pick an unused FM radio station frequency, set your car radio to it, as well as the little device. After that, you play your music the way you normally do with the chosen player, have the little device plugged in and on, and you hear music out your car radio. Quality was good and range decent (any place in the front seat area should be fine). Note that you will need to slip phones and tablets out of most protective covers, unless the area around the headphone jack is wide open.

Your own personal FM radio station for just $8.99. Oh, and the dimensions on Amazon are wrong. 6 inches is actually .6 (it's as small as it can be an still have a decent, readable display). So this is what I'll be packing next time I'm in a rental car (paired with my tablet, which I always have with me).

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice player for the money, March 13, 2014
The signal isn't super strong, so nearby stations will override it, but it works well enough. It's easy to change to any channel and the sound quality is good if there isn't interference.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's all about value., July 29, 2014
I've seen where some say this isn't a very good product, But i disagree with them. For the price it is a very capable device, Sure it has a little static to it and the battery life of 5 hours is a generous estimate But who are we kidding it was under $10. I wasn't expecting Dolby surround sound quality and weeks of battery life. What it does give me is a quick and simple way to connect my mp3 player in so i could listen to my music in rental cars which it does just fine

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 18, 2014
This works better then the 50.00 product i had bought from radio shack. No wires and you dont even have to connect it to your cigarette outlet. Thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Battery Life, January 7, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars ok while it lasted, June 23, 2014
it lasted for about 2 months before it broke.
my screen and everything turned on but wouldn't play anything? I thought if I left it on to die then charge it again it will help it reset. but there was no change. just an on screen with no output.
other then that it played good sound. I guess you get what you pay for

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth, February 20, 2014
It works well for 2 weeks. After that it stopped working, didn't know the reason. Don't waste money buying this crap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money!, August 16, 2014
Plug and play .. using it to listen to youtube and iPod on iPhone 4, and iPhone 5 in the car
Works in both 2004 Sequoia and 2003 Civic
Find an empty channel and it works .. You can't remove the hiss .. live with it ..
Find the sweet spot FM location and stick with it .. it will have the least hiss
you will have to fiddle when travelling of course
I took off one star for two reasons
The first reason is the LCD is not very clear, and you might not want to fiddle while traveling in parts unknown
The second and more important is battery life; not impressed with battery life
For something so cheap and small, I guess the rechargable battery inside is cheap and small as well
Transmitting is energy intensive .. maybe I will tinker with it someday to put a larger battery :)
Or you could leave it plugged in to the charger with the USB cable ... but I hate cables in the car which is why I bought it in the first place
I would have given it 4.5 I think .. I am happy with it
Used it two days ... will update if something breaks .. so far so good

Rate and Discover Movies