Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on January 2, 2005
So most of the photo write-ups come from insular, genre-arguing, punk ex-junkies... That's a fact. Though on the whole, the photos are interesting, and the fashion reviews are humorous, especially when a visual faux pas is employed.

Sadly, many of the critiques are poop level, and the reviews of women generally amount to "hot-or-not" trash.

Nevertheless, the book goes great next to a toilet and will, no doubt, be the envy of all your teenage male friends.
on July 6, 2016
Love Vice. Had so much fun with this issue, as a San Diegan, the cover is too good! Passed on to my brother and then he shared with his friends... hope I ever get it back ! If you want a trip down memory lane infused with whip smart humor, Vice (any) is for you !
on September 5, 2004
Do not, I repeat DO NOT read this book on the train. I tried it and was laughing so hard everyone on the train was staring at me. This book is too funny to be brought out in public. I almost peed myself. Keep this book indoors where it belongs. It is the funniest thing I have ever read in my life.
on June 11, 2014
I only bought this because my picture is one of the "don'ts" "Don'ts" is kind of a weird word when you see it spelled out, what with the apostrophe followed by ts. If I saw that on craigslist I'd assume it was a transexual named Don
on February 7, 2008
In an age too often focused on the superficial and mundane, it is good to see that some people still focus on key issues for society. Buy this important book for yourself, your friends, your loved ones.
on December 17, 2011
I purchased this book for my girlfriend as a birthday gift, as we both love to people watch in public. After reading the reviews, and being a long-time fan of vice already, I placed the order.

I hit a home run with this gift. This is a thick book, but an easy read as it's broken into hilariously written short segments which hold your interest as long as you allow.

I now often hear her cracking up in the other room, and no longer have to ask why - I know she's flipping through this book :)
on November 16, 2005
(That's a quote from somewhere in the book) I haven't stopped laughing since I picked up this book and now I also can't stop finding Do's and Don'ts all over the streets of Chicago. I'll be giving this book out to unsuspecting friends for Xmas this year.
on April 19, 2011
It was almost exactly what I expected. The reason why it was ALMOST exactly what I expected and not EXACTLY exactly what I expected is because it had MORE than what I expected. More pics. More vulgarity. Just more.
on May 24, 2008
This book is laugh-out-loud funny for people who aren't afraid of whiny coffee shop hippies complaining about sexism and ruining the jokes. I have it on my table, and its a house favorite.
on March 27, 2009
I take it out and re-read it every few months. It is screamingly
funny--but somehow even this seems like an understatement. You won't be disappointed!!