5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury Cosmetics Manager Review

1.0 out of 5 stars I Would Not Buy This Product Again
Published on November 19, 2010 by Zelda

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars I Would Not Buy This Product Again, November 19, 2010
This review is from: Vichy LiftActiv Retinol HA Night Total Wrinkle Plumping Care 30mL (Misc.)
After useing Vichy LiftActiv Retinol HA night cream for four weeks, I do not see one bit of difference on my fine line wrinkles.I can get the same results with any night cream. My skin was very soft, but I can get that with a less expensive cream. After useing it for 4 weeks I think the container is almost empty. It is hard to tell because of the type of container it is in.
I paid $42.00 for the 1.0 fl.oz. To expensive for what little bit I used each night.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a very strong Retinol, February 8, 2013
I purchased this because of all the good reviews. Unfortunately this product did not do much for me. I was looking for a good Retinol but there isn't much in this product. Maybe a little? My guess is that if it dosen't list the percentage then there must not be much in the product. I looked for a product that DID list the percentage. I bought the .5% and am very happy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Really Work, February 4, 2011
I've been using this product for two months. At first I thought I saw a difference to my wrinkles but I think it was more hope than fact. The product doesn't do anything and is quite expensive. What it will do is make your skin smoother and softer but there are cheaper creams that will do the same thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury Cosmetics Manager Review, March 12, 2013
I have been in retail for 20 years now. I worked in luxury retail as a Cosmetic Manager and received the most expensive creams free to try, some were almost $1,000. I am sure most of those products did help me to look younger but I never felt like I saw results. I bought this vichy product to see if it would help to plump a few deeper lines I have. I did not expect much because it was so cheap, boy was I wrong. In just a week I see my skin looking younger, tighter and the lines plumped. I just bought the entire liftactive system and will update after I try them out.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice and works, August 23, 2012
very nice lifting, good feeling in the morning,good protection. I use it with Vichy serum, and do feel the difference,
used it for a month every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neck cream, August 8, 2012
I use this on my neck at night and have noticed a difference sine I've started using it. As long as I use it the vertical wrinkles at the center of my neck are gone. However they do come back if I stop using it for a night or two. Price is right, smells good, feels good, and it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it!, July 11, 2011
Ordered this product about a month ago. I had two pretty deep wrinkles right between my eyes that were bothering me. They have really filled in and are barely noticeable now. Very happy, and will order more!

1.0 out of 5 stars cause pimples, acne, May 5, 2012
I used this vichy cream, at first 5 days, I face looks plump after using, but one week later, my face start has pimples and acne came out random. p.s. Seller P******* is hard to deal with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like this very much, May 28, 2013
This is another product from Good Housekeeping's 7 years younger book. I have been pleased. No rash or irritation . My skin likes it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, January 19, 2013
Totally love this product! I noticed a difference in the smoothness of my skin after the first use. Since then it has only gotten better. I'm seeing less wrinkles and my skin is so soft.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›