Control fleas without having to spray your house with harmful chemicals, or putting chemicals on your pet with this powerful flea killer. The Victor Ultimate Flea Trap monitors and controls flea infestations. The features of this patented design produce a high efficiency trap that allows you to eliminate your flea problems without the need to spray synthetic chemicals. Lured in by the trap's color, the heat and light from the trap's light bulb, and the sweet odor of the bait placed in the specially formulated sticky glue disc, fleas don't stand a chance.
The non-poisonous and odorless trap enables safe placement around children and pets, and comes fully assembled and ready to use. Ultimate Flea Trap refills are also available so you can reuse the trap if an infestation happens again, making it one of the most economical options in eliminating fleas.
The Ultimate Flea Trap detects and controls indoor flea problems with a 93 percent catch rate as well as lures fleas out of upholstery and carpeting from up to 30 feet away. Adult Fleas use heat to find a warm-blooded host, which allows them to develop and reproduce. By simulating the warmth of the host, the Victor Ultimate Flea Trap attracts fleas from where they live and hide. The unique dome design attracts fleas from all directions and the Super Grabber glue holds them fast. Use the Ultimate Flea Trap flea killer year round as an early detection device. This package includes 1 trap and 2 glue discs.
Directions for Use
- Separate the top canopy of the trap from the bottom tray using thumb grips
- Carefully place the light socket into the hole in the top of the trap canopy.
- Secure the socket in place with the treaded bulb protector provided. Do not over tighten.
- Gently insert the provided bulb.
- Insert the Glue Disc- grasp tab and remove release paper from the glue disc. Please the glue disc in the bottom of the trap.
- Reassemble the trap by aligning the top canopy directly over the bottom tray and press down firmly.
For Best Results
Make sure that you have removed the release paper from refill disc. Place trap on floor in an area where fleas are a problem, usually where your pet spends a considerable amount of time. You may not be catching an abundant amount of fleas because:
- The population of fleas will vary from week to week
- You don't have a bad infestation at this time, but leave your flea trap on 24 hours a day as a preventative measure. Catching a new batch of fleas before they can reproduce is a very effective way to control flea problems.
OMRI Listed (Organic Materials Review Institute) and USDA’s National Organic Program (Compliant for Organic Gardening) products must undergo a rigorous review to ensure that they comply with USDA organic standards. Look for the OMRI Listed and For Organic Gardening seals and shop confidently.