5.0 out of 5 stars Smells great!
It has a hint of vanilla wafer and cotton candy. It smells great and I get compliments all the time. It lasts pretty much my 8 hour shift I'd say. I would definitely buy this again.
Published 20 months ago by Beloved Princess

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful
It was not the scent it said it was, i wanted candy baby and it was not that. I was completely unhappy when I received this product
Published on November 23, 2012 by Nichole g

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells great!, April 27, 2013
This review is from: Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Candy Baby Body Drink Lotion (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff!, January 20, 2013
This is my favorite lotion of all time. It makes my skin incredibly soft and I smell like cotton candy - people are always commenting on it. I think Victoria's Secret discontinued it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, November 23, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Candy Baby Body Drink Lotion, May 7, 2012
Wife loves this stuff...plus I love the way it smells and how it makes her skin so soft! Outstanding product...cheaper than buying on base at the Exchange!

Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Candy Baby Body Drink Lotion