Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day

on August 27, 2012
First off, this bag was the free bag they gave out when you purchased a perfume. Second, yes.. it is that bright of a pink but the entire bag is made from thick un-bendable plastic. It is hard and uncomfortable. This bag isn't even worth a penny.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on September 18, 2012
This bag was a little pricier than I would usually pay for this quality, but otherwise it's a great bag. Good size for a 13in. Macbook, but doesn't offer any protection or padding for the laptop. Maybe a padded sleeve could be used inside of this bag if you're looking for more protection for your laptop. The only problem is that the tote doesn't have enough of a "strap drop' to wear it on my shoulder comfortably, so I have to carry it in my hand or on my forearm which can be annoying. Otherwise it serves its intended purpose and looks nice doing it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again