5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch
1st off a disclaimer: This watch DOES NOT have a sapphire crystal. It took some major digging to find this out, and I tried to tell amazon but so far it hasn't been changed. It has a hardened mineral crystal. That being said, here is my review.

Published on December 3, 2010 by Andy S.

1.0 out of 5 stars watch accuracy
Published on January 24, 2012 by Costa

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, December 3, 2010
This review is from: Victorinox Swiss Army Men's 241336 Summit XLT Analog Quartz Black Watch (Watch)

Just received this watch a few days ago, and so far it is a major success. BEAUTIFUL watch, even with a rubber band. Very easy to read and comfortable. Reading it at night isn't a problem with the glow in the dark hands and hour markers, but it is taking a little getting used to after wearing a digital for so long. So far I couldn't be happier with the watch. The nice thing is I can always buy the metallic bracelet if I want to dress it up more, but for now that isn't needed as the watch looks really great as it is. Did I mention it is Swiss made?

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, classic watch for any man!, December 1, 2010
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it! The face is a stylish, yet classic statement, and the rubber band allows you to also wear it while working out. This watch will take him from day-to-night and he gets so many compliments on it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well built, May 17, 2011
Bought this watch after returning a Luninox that broke within 2 weeks. This watch out of the box was made with better matierials and seems to be quality construction. It is heavier than the Luminox - but not so much as to make it a problem. Love the watch, it is attractive and does what it should - works!

1.0 out of 5 stars watch accuracy, January 24, 2012
I ordered Victorinox Swiss Army Mens 241336 Summit XLT Black Dial Watch couple a month ago and I am suprise how bad Swiss "precise" is! The watch is 3 minutes late every month! I dont know is that normal, but for money I paid for it and the name of Company, I expected much more! At least precision should be virtue of Swiss name! I didnt notice problem before because I am in mission and I am vearing an old watch, so I ordered this new watch to take home for memory. Altogether watch is good looking but I am very disappointed!

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not a dive master, August 20, 2013
This watch is a Summit XLT. It has a plastic bezel and a cheap plastic band and no sapphire crystal face. Do not buy this unless you want the SUMMIT!!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Leaky watch. Warranty honored?...not!!, May 18, 2012
If my calculations are correct, 100 meters is approximately 300 feet. Recently I was scuba diving in about 30 feet of water and about 30 minutes after returning to the surface noticed fog developing on the inside of the crystal. I realize that "water resistant" is not the same "water proof" but if the depth of the water is only 10% of what the watch is rated for, I would expect the watch to survive the water pressure bestowed on it. This obviously was not the case. More disheartening was the fact that the "Authorized Service Center" listed in the manual that came with the watch would not honor the warranty since the watch was purchased through Amazon. Maybe I missed it but you would think that a disclaimer should be included in the watch discription alerting potential buyers of this issue. All in all, the watch looks OK and keeps decent time. Just don't get it wet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Swiss-Army !, March 29, 2014
Love it , I needed a "Sport" type watch….( gym/biking/outside) , very comfortable, fits nicely . I had a plain-jane Swiss-Army watch for years ..10? maybe….went thru several bands on it till I decided it was time to upgrade .
Trickiest /difficult item is figuring out how to reset the sec/milli second dials with the push buttons ….the instructions seemed a bit unclear…..and don't panic like I did ….the box that the watch comes in has the instructions in the bottom of the box…Kind of hidden.
Great watch though!

4.0 out of 5 stars why not 5 stars, March 5, 2014
The only thing I did not like was the fact that the dial window material type it is not sapphire.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant, sporty and tough, January 4, 2013
Great Swiss watch for both tough use and for the office. Extremely accurate. Great size. Not too big; not too small. Comfortable band. Chronograph is a plus feature for timing runs or dives. I have received several compliments on it. The gun metal finish is nicely muted and not flashy. An elegant sports watch that works in any setting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical, September 23, 2014
Swiss Army Summit watch arrived as promised. Right out of the the box I have enjoyed wearing it. It is perfect for my lifestyle (landscape photographer) on the north coast of Long Island, NY. I have owned many watches in my including a Rolex as a retirement gift, and this one reminds me of one of my first witches.