4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice overnight bag
Published on November 3, 2010 by student_cs

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable as a suitcase.
Published on April 7, 2011 by A. Gray

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice overnight bag, November 3, 2010
student_cs "student_cs" (North Tonawanda, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I use this as an overnight bag, and overall, I'm very pleased with it. It's attractive, durable, and fits nicely under the seat. I never have any issues getting it onboard a plane, including commuter jets. It also holds 1-2 nights worth of clothing for business trips. I typically use it for overnight business trips, and can hold my next day's attire, plus workout clothes and toiletries.

Pros: Compact, very lightweight and easy to carry or wheel through the airport, nice looking, seemingly durable / well-constructed. Also, the adjustable handle is very ergonomic.

Cons: A little difficult to pack. It would be a perfect bag if it opened completely, but unfortunately, the main compartment does not fold-over when opening. It only opens up like a clamshell about 40%, so you have to slide your clothing in. This makes packing slightly annoying, but it's not a deal-breaker (in my opinion).

Overall, this is a very nice bag for an overnight stay. TravelPro also makes a very nice similar bag, so check that out as well if you're in the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, January 26, 2011
This is perfect for an overnite roller but I mostly use it to carry lunch, extra shoes, and a gallon of water to work everyday! Sure is a back-saver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for carry on, August 8, 2011
We purchased two of these tote bags and love them. We own a travel agency and travel all the time and have gone thru many bags but this one is really the best if you travel light. When you are in an airport full of people the bag wheels easy and is very light. Also when you take it on a small plane it always fits under the seat and you can wheel it down the aisle with out getting hung up.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable as a suitcase., April 7, 2011
A. Gray (Cape Ann, MA, USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this item as a replacement for my Werks wheeled tote that went missing. What arrived is the same color, Sapphire, but bears little resemblance to my original bag. The outside zippered compartment opens only along the top and down one side, making it nearly impossible to place or access anything inside. The interior compartment of the replacement is a single pouch allowing the contents to shift and wrinkle unless the items are so tightly packed that they become crushed. I've given it away to someone who will be using it as a wheeled briefcase. This particular Werks does not work.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not enough pockets, January 24, 2011
Although this carry on is small and light - pluses - there are no pockets inside to hold stuff! I could not believe it when I opened it up only to see a big open empty space. There is one little pocket inside -that's it. And there are not nearly enough pockets on the outside. I am used to cramming all kinds of things in my carry on bag and this bag does not have all of the pockets, separations, etc. that can keep all of my things organized. I would have given it only 2 stars as it really is pretty "useless" for my purpose, but the quality is excellent, it is light and a good size so I gave it 3 stars

Victorinox Wheeled Tote, Emerald