Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Price:$325.00

on February 28, 2011
Wen I bought this watch on a recent trip to Geneva, I was impressed with its ruggedness, luminous numbers and hands and ease of use. It is pretty chunky, and when my family saw it they thought I should hang it on the wall, but I like the size and weight. Not one for the slim wristed, but it has been accurate to seconds per month, and is incredibly practical, as well as having a classic appearance. I bought it to replace a Seiko Chronograph, was was too hard to read in dim light, very complicated to use, and I now have all those alarm and multiple city functions on my iPhone.

Only thing I would eventually change is the rubber strap. I will look for an aftermarket steel strap which I personally find more comfortable and hard wearing.

Overall very satisfied with my purchase.
on October 16, 2012
This watch was delivered on time and its quality was better than expected. The design effective and efficient. The contrast between the black dial and the silver needles, as well as the size of the numbers in the black dial (what, beginning at certain time of your life, becomes a consideration) makes it easy to check the time. Also, the design of the calendar, whith its backdrop painted white and the numbers painted black, is really practical.
on September 17, 2011
This Victorinox is rugged and has strong looks. The precision is incredible. I've been using it for several weeks and it has not deviated by any more than a couple of seconds when compared to the atomic clock at the Naval Observatory. I know that all quartz crystals are supposed to vibrate at the same frequency, but there are differences - I own several and this is the best timekeeper among the quartz watches. The face is luminous and easily read at night. But the best part of it is the design - it is superbly proportioned, the arabic numerals are just right and the size of the watch is large, but no so large that you can't button up a shirt. Highly recommended.
on December 29, 2012
I chose to buy this watch because i was looking for a watch that i could wear everyday and not have to worry about messing it up. I have smacked it about 5 times with the edge of tables and walls and its as good as new, The band doesn't bother at all and doesn't pull your arm hair. Overall a great watch that i'm glad that i purchased.
on March 7, 2014
For the money, an exceptionally nice watch. Especially @ $150.

A nice chunk of well engineered stainless steel. Looks as if it's worth an awful lot more that the $350 RRP, so @ $150 it's a steal. Could be worn either casually, or formally. A tiny, tiny bit on the big side, but that seems to be the thing these days.

Simple and elegant looking. Very pleased with purchase.
on July 15, 2014
I bought this watch for my father - the contrasting colors on the face enables him to see the time better than other watch styles. The big face is stylish and the silicone band is great for sweat proof and comfort. It is durable and trendy. He loves the watch and I know he will get a lot of wear out of it. Definitely worth the investment.
on January 29, 2014
Swiss army makes great watches and this one is no exception. It's functional and the large numbers make telling time easy.
on February 7, 2014
This Victorinox Swiss Army watch is very nice and very polite. In resume excellent watch fore use all day for work or holliday.
on January 5, 2014
Purchased this from a jewelry store. They went out of business soon after. The band is very thick, but the keepers broke in a few months or normal wear. It has stopped running 4 times. Sent back to Swiss Army repair. The last time it stopped, they sent it back, saying it could not be repaired. I then took it to a local jewelry store, who said one of the gears was broken. He fixed it at no charge.

It is heavy, and cumbersome under clothing, the watch band will set you back $45.00.
on March 30, 2013
I love this one as I received it, one month later battery ran out and now is in my drawer waiting for replacement, swiss army doesn't have what I would say a lot of representativity even in the US, so I will loose my warranty for sure