Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on January 19, 2012
Let me start with the negatives:
It's not made by Victorinox so is not "original". If you care about brandname this pouch is not for you.
The velcro strap can sometimes become undone if you brush against something hard enough, or if are careless about securing the strap.
The positives:
It it's very well constructed and seems like a perfect fit for the Swiss Champ. Even with the strap open, my knife won't fall out because it fits so snugly. A knife bigger than the Champ or the measurements I gave you above won't fit in it or will be way too tight to be practical. Do not buy it if you are getting the XLT; it won't fit.
It seems like it will be quite durable. I've been using it every day for a month now and it doesn't show any signs of wear or even being broken in yet.
As you can tell from the picture, it has the Swiss Army logo, so it sort of looks original and appropriate for the knife.
The belt loop is wide and stitched at both ends so it will stay with you no matter what.
It's well priced and worth the expense if you want your knife to last for a long time. Also you free up pants-pocket space and it will always be within reach.
If your are careful enough to close it properly, it will say closed under most circumstances.
99 comments|33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2010
I bought this pouch for a Victornox Swiss Army Champion Plus Pocket Knife, at first glance it looked as though the knife housing was too large to fit in the small pocket, but it was a snug fit and all was well. It has a built in belt-loop if I am not mistaken, so this was a great gift for the outdoors man.
on November 16, 2015
Purchased 2 Swiss Army Knives (Huntsman) for my boys who are cub scouts and needed a durable holder for them. Read the reviews and took a chance on this one. As other reviews stated, logo is not color. Other than that, the holders appears to be made well and is the perfect size for the knives I purchased. Providing photos in hopes it will help others decide.
review image
I bought this pouch for use with the Swiss Army Steel Blue Limited Edition Cadet. It fits the knife just fine, can be used with larger knives, but will definitely not fit Victorinox's larger Swiss Army knives. From the very large sticker that came on the pouch, it is "Made in Mexico", is well made, a very good value, and is constructed from quality materials. The pouch has a belt loop on the back. The logo is black and white. The pouch overall is not quite as nice as a similar model I bought 20 years ago that had a red and white logo. Highly recommended!
on December 1, 2015
I bought this case for a Swiss Army Champ Plus that I carry while camping and hiking. It fits perfectly if a little bit snug. The case is very good quality and is lined on the inside with a thin material. I can see no flaws in the manufacture. The belt loop will accommodate up to a very wide belt and is perfect for my 2" leather belts. The Swiss Army emblem is light grey. The product comes in a Victorinox box.

I definitely recommend this to anyone who doesn't have a case for their Champ Plus. I can't speak for any of the other knives but I'm very happy with this for my application.
on May 28, 2013
i live in the arctic and, beleive it or not, I work in an office and I wear my pocketknife on my belt all the time. These pouches are the best. The velcro stays in good shape for a long time. At one time they typically came with the knife but I have noticed that it is more common now for the knife to be sold seperately. My only caution, it is easy to forget that you have one of these on your belt when going through security at the airport. I have lost about three or four of these with a perfectly good knife doing that!
on May 2, 2013
Belt loop on my last leather case was starting to fail so entered Swiss Champion Plus case and this came up. The knife will go in but is a hard tug to get it back out. The good is that it will probably never fall out, even if bungee jumping and Velcro not fastened!
on March 3, 2016
Does not stay closed. Velcro is weak, and once knife is in, can only cling to a small rounded area of surface. Although the main entry shows a white logo, the logo is a beautiful red in the shopping cart and order page. Logo is NOT red, per photograph in shopping cart. It is plain white. My Swiss army knife has immense emotional value, I engage in high altitude mountaineering, and I do not want to lose it.
on March 21, 2016
The used everyday no name pouch this one replaced is 6 years old. This Victorinox pouch seems well constructed. Both the belt loop and pouch area were snug but both are loosening up with use. For reference my Victorinox knife is 1" W X 3 1/2" L and fits inside the pouch well.
review image review image
on March 23, 2016
I got this to go with a Swiss Army knife that I got my husband for Christmas. It is a nice little pouch that fits the knife perfectly. It sits nicely on his belt loop, and isn't obvious or gaudy. It's easy to open, but stays shut when you want it to, so the contents won't fall out or get lost. Great value, and a must-have if you plan on using your knife on a daily basis, or close to it.