Other Sellers on Amazon
Victorinox Cutlery 5-Inch Wavy Edge Mini Chef's Knife, Black Fibrox Handle
|Price:||$23.53 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$10.77 (31%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Tackles a multitude of kitchen tasks, like chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing smaller items
- High carbon stainless-steel blade provides maximum sharpness and edge retention; conical ground through length and depth for a wider break point; ice tempered to sustain sharpness longer
- Blade stamped from cold-rolled steel; bolsterless edge for use of entire blade and ease of sharpening
- Patented Fibrox handles are textured, slip resistant, and ergonomically designed for balance and comfort; NSF approved
- Hand washing recommended; lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects; expertly made in Switzerland
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
First, it's super sharp and keeps that edge for a long time, it's short enough for quick easy handling and really allows you a lot of control. The wavy edge makes getting through the tougher things easy. Want to cut up corn on the cob into shorter sections? It's effortless and cuts through the ear husk and all. A dense heavy cabbage, child's play. The various melons tremble at the sight of this knife. French bread or a baguette, easy slices even if you just walked around the corner from the bakery with a hot loaf. Tomatoes are zipped through.
Like most wavy edge knives it tends to want to slide off line ( half inch slice of bread at the top and only a quarter inch at the bottom) but it's not as bad as most in this regard and it's size makes controlling that easy. The handle is comfortable and non slip. I've dressed it once on a Chef's Choice 120 Diamond Hone 3-Stage Professional Knife Sharpener, Black on just the polishing/stropping stage and it was a good as new. Highly recommend!
Sure, you could plunk down $100+ and buy an overrated name brand knife, but you will have to baby that thing to death.
This wavy edge knife will always be reliable and ready to cut for you with very little care.
Not saying that one shouldn't care for their knives well, but in general knife-care doesn't rank high on a working mom's to-do list!
I have the bigger chef's version as well- maybe used it for two years without sharpening and it is still very "sharp".
I absolutely love it, and you will too
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Terrific small knife. I love mine, and use it all the time.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great knife but I'm not the first person to think so. I purchased based on reviews both here and elsewhere. Definitely worth the money.Published 10 months ago by Rat doc 001
This knife is a great size. Easy to hold & work great. Great product.Published 16 months ago by Carolina Dee
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated chef's knives in our Chef's Knife Reviews.