Have one to sell?
Victorinox Forged 3-Inch Shaping Knife
|Price:||$59.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$13.85 (19%)|
Ships from and sold by Cutlery and More.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 3-inch shaping knife with its curved blade is great for small precision cuts where control is essential, such as peeling, trimming, or garnishing
- High carbon stainless steel provides maximum sharpness and edge retention; ice tempered to sustain sharpness longer and give desired effect when re-sharpened
- Single-piece, full-tang construction; bolsterless edge for use of entire blades and ease of sharpening
- Triple rivet handle ergonomically designed to provide optimum weight, balance, and comfort; plastic over molded (POM) handle will hold shape and not crack or separate from blade
- Hand washing recommended; lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects; hot-drop forged in Germany, finished in Switzerland
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
The Forged 3 inch Bird's Beak Shaping Knife by Victorinox features beautifully balanced, perfectly weighted full tang construction, an intuitively engineered comfortable handle, and a no stain high polished forged steel blade with an edge that will retain its razor sharpness.The handles are made of Poly Oxy Methylene, which holds its shape and will not crack or separate from the blade. It is triple-riveted and ergonomically rounded to provide optimum weight, balance and comfort.The blade is crafted of high carbon no stain steel, and the bolsterless edge allows for use of the entire blade and ease of sharpening.This fine cutlery is hot-drop hand forged and ice tempered by master forgers in Solingen, Germany exclusively for Victorinox. It is then shipped to Victorinox in Ibach, Switzerland for application of their famous proprietary sharp edge and rigid quality control finishing.The hooked blade of the bird's beak paring knife is perfect for peeling and shaping fruits and vegetables.Read more about Selecting and Caring for Cutlery: Guide to Selecting and Caring for Fine CutleryTips for Sharpening and Maintaining a Sharp Edge Blade Length: 3 inchesSwiss-made â€¢ Lifetime Warranty
There are no customer reviews yet.