The Forged 6-Piece Steak Knife Set by Victorinox features six knives with beautifully balanced, perfectly weighted full tang construction, an intuitively engineered comfortable handle, and no stain high polished forged steel blades with edges that will retain razor sharpness. The handles are made of Poly Oxy Methylene, which holds its shape and will not crack or separate from the blade. They are triple-riveted and ergonomically rounded to provide optimum weight, balance and comfort.The blades are crafted of high carbon no stain steel, and the bolsterless edges allow for use of the entire blade and ease of sharpening. This 6-piece set includes six 4.5 inch steak knives. This fine cutlery is hot-drop hand forged and ice tempered by master forgers in Solingen, Germany exclusively for Victorinox. It is then shipped to Victorinox in Ibach, Switzerland for application of their famous proprietary sharp edge and rigid quality control finishing.
Have one to sell?
Victorinox Forged 6-Piece Steak Knife Set
Available from these sellers.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Includes 6 classic dinner knives that slice cleanly through meats and tough foods while sprucing up any place setting
- High carbon stainless steel provides maximum sharpness and edge retention; ice tempered to sustain sharpness longer and give desired effect when re-sharpened
- Single-piece, full-tang construction; bolsterless edges for use of entire blades and ease of sharpening
- Triple rivet handles ergonomically designed to provide optimum weight, balance, and comfort; plastic over molded (POM) handles will hold shape and not crack or separate from blade
- Hand washing recommended; lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects; hot-drop forged in Germany, finished in Switzerland
1 new from $789.00
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Top Customer Reviews
By Richard R. Stearman on October 11, 2014
Verified Purchase1 Comment Sending feedback...
Beautiful knives for the price paid. I've kept them in the box shown and hand wash them after each use. Sharpen when needed. These are amazingly sharp when treated well and kept honed.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again