Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Victorinox Forged 7-Inch Granton Edge Santoku Knife
|Price:||$93.45 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$56.75 (38%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Combines features of a cleaver with a chef's knife; unique shape to scoop up chopped food or be used as a spatula; Granton Edge helps make paper-thin slices and prevents food from sticking to blade
- High carbon stainless steel provides maximum sharpness and edge retention; ice tempered to sustain sharpness longer and give desired effect when re-sharpened
- Single-piece, full-tang construction; bolsterless edge for use of entire blades and ease of sharpening
- Triple rivet handle ergonomically designed to provide optimum weight, balance, and comfort; plastic over molded (POM) handle will hold shape and not crack or separate from blade
- Hand washing recommended; lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects; hot-drop forged in Germany, finished in Switzerland
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Victorinox Forged 7-Inch Granton Edge Santoku Knife
Victorinox Forged 7-Inch Santoku Knife B0017K2RW6
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cooking Shop||Chefpro..||CutleryMania||Amazon.com|
|Dimensions||16.25 inches x 3.25 inches x 1.5 inches||1 inches x 11 inches x 3 inches||16.25 inches x 3.25 inches x 1.5 inches||1 inches x 16 inches x 4 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this knife as a primary cutting/chopping/carving knife and I've been VERY pleased with it. It is forged to a very fine edge with a very slight taper out to the wider back... Read morePublished on September 25, 2012 by Jason S