Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Victorinox Forged 8-Inch Chef's Knife
|Price:||$119.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$38.65 (24%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- All-purpose knife and a kitchen necessity; can be used for practically any kind of cutting job; 8-inch is great for small tasks and smaller hands
- High carbon stainless steel provides maximum sharpness and edge retention; ice tempered to sustain sharpness longer and give desired effect when re-sharpened
- Single-piece, full-tang construction; bolsterless edge for use of entire blades and ease of sharpening
- Triple rivet handle ergonomically designed to provide optimum weight, balance, and comfort; plastic over molded (POM) handle will hold shape and not crack or separate from blade
- Hand washing recommended; lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects; hot-drop forged in Germany, finished in Switzerland
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Victorinox Forged 8-Inch Chef's Knife
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cutlery and More||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Awesome_Store|
|Material||Stainless Steel||man-made-material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Item Weight||0 pounds||0.5 pounds||Information not provided||0.7 pounds|
|Size||8 Inch||8 Inch||8 Inch||8 Inch|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Size: 8 Inch
Top Customer Reviews
Like any good knife that is carbon/stainless mix, keep it away from the hot water super charger used in most restaurants today. Do not put this in the dish machine or on a sharpening wheel as it tends to over heat the blade as well and it will discolor. It is stainless, but not surgical so keep that in mind.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Absolute love but as an everyday knife, should have gotten the 8 inchPublished 9 months ago by Amy Hansen
The weight is great, it's sharp..real sharp. Easy to hone. Great for a multitude of tasks. Worth it? Yes. Hell Yes. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Penn Naym
One of the best knives I've ever used! (I'm a professional).Published 19 months ago by Kindle Customer
Real value for money. using it since some time now don't need to use anything else. almost on par with the other big names out there.Published 21 months ago by Kumar
precision; sharpness; balance even with small female hands; excellent gift - used the first day to cook for guests and enjoyedPublished on January 19, 2014 by U Wood
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated chef's knives in our Chef's Knife Reviews.