Have one to sell?
Victorinox Forged 8-Inch Slicer Knife
|Price:||$83.80 + $4.95 shipping|
|You Save:||$52.20 (38%)|
Only 6 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by CutleryMania.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 8-inch slicer is great for carving roasts, poultry, and fish into neat and even slices in one continuous stroke
- High carbon stainless steel provides maximum sharpness and edge retention; ice tempered to sustain sharpness longer and give desired effect when re-sharpened
- Single-piece, full-tang construction; bolsterless edge for use of entire blades and ease of sharpening
- Triple rivet handle ergonomically designed to provide optimum weight, balance, and comfort; plastic over molded (POM) handle will hold shape and not crack or separate from blade
- Hand washing recommended; lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects; hot-drop forged in Germany, finished in Switzerland
3 new from $83.80
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
High carbon no stain steel - Molybdenum/Vanadium (X50CrMo V15 steel), providing maximum sharpness and edge retention.Ice tempered to create a hardened blade that will sustain its sharpness longer and give desired effect when re-sharpened.Traditional hot-drop forging creates a superior steel product with increased elasticity and maximum internal strength.Victorinox quality, polish, finish and famous edge.Single piece, full tang construction.Bolsterless edge for use of entire blade and ease of sharpening.Three handle sizes for precise functionality.Triple rivet handle with rounded shape is ergonomically designed to provide optimum weight, balance and comfort.Plastic over molded (POM) handles, made of Poly Oxy Methylene, will hold its shape and will not crack or separate from blade.
Top Customer Reviews
Want to discover more products? Check out this page to see more: one chop slicer