5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!!
I was worried about size for this bag. But I can tell you, it's perfect! You have a lot of space, enough for you ipad, cell phones, keys, camera, handycam, wallet.
Published 24 months ago by Said

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small
Nice traveler but for limited gear, small stuff. This would be good for an iPod, small headphones, and small book, passport.
Published 18 months ago by Dryan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!!, July 26, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, March 18, 2011
I'll be brief.
It's just the size I was looking for.
With many compartments.
If you are looking for something not bulky, this is the choice. It can be comfortably worn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, December 8, 2012
This review is from: Victorinox Luggage Adventure Traveler (Apparel)
I had returned a similar bag I had bought because it had too few compartments and things just got lost in it. That's not the case with this bag though. It has a good number of zippers and compartments to keep your items in. I love the key hook on the inside also. It's made from a durable material and the strap can be adjusted to go across your body or just over the shoulder. It seemed to be the perfect size for what I was looking for. I needed something much smaller than a laptop case, but larger than just a tiny bag, and this fit the bill. I love the velcro closure on the front in 2 places also. This for me, is so much better than a zipper that I have to keep unzipping to gain access to my items. The only thing I'm not fond of is the back of the bag. Instead of it being the same durable material, it's a smooth, soft, knit material...kind of hard to explain though. This would've been the perfect place to have another compartment without a zipper or velcro...just an area to gain fast access to something like your boarding pass. I'm perfectly happy with the bag and have now flown 2 trips with it, and I'd highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted., June 7, 2012
Pedro Gil A (Caracas, Venezuela.) - See all my reviews
Not as small or as big, looks great with casual wear, casual or even semi-formal. The bag does not look so ordinary and vulgar as the smallest and such that seem to go on a trip hahahaha.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great item!, January 18, 2013
This review is from: Victorinox Luggage Adventure Traveler (Apparel)
I purchased this for my husband, to replace his 40+ year old camera case! He was surprised to receive it and finds it very useful. The size for everything he needs it for is just right. A good brand, good quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, January 15, 2013
Dryan (Newnan, GA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size For Traveling Light, December 19, 2012
This review is from: Victorinox Luggage Adventure Traveler (Apparel)
This back was perfect for when I took my trip, it held my nex camera, batteries, headphone, cell and all my document in a nice compact package. The front pocket with the zipper comes in handy when taking out documents in a pinch.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect travel bag, June 18, 2014
This review is from: Victorinox Luggage Adventure Traveler (Apparel)
Its great for light travel, I can put inside the victorinox wallet and organizer plus my cellphones and tablet. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Victorinox Luggage Adventure Traveler (Apparel)
Excellent bag! I travel with it all around.. Cab carry my DSLR, 12000 mAh battery, wallet, keys and pretty much what you could need when you travel.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small for my purposes, June 4, 2014
This review is from: Victorinox Luggage Adventure Traveler (Apparel)
This is a nice bag, made well and holds more than you think (I could fit a mini iPad, iPhone, wallet, keys and other small items) but just seemed awkward to me. Seemed ok as a shoulder bag (in lieu of a purse) but I wanted it as a cross-over type bag and it just was uncomfortable to me. Sent it back with no hassle.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›