Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

75%
25%
Size: One Size|Color: Purple|Change
Price:$249.99

on September 20, 2013
Excellent product, very practical, well-made, sturdy, and lightweight duffle. I have used it twice so far -- once for an extended trip to Glacier National Park. (Yes, we didn't camp but stayed in park lodges.) Now I have used for an overseas trip. It is very spacious but not an overly large duffle. I use eBags packing cubes. The packing cubes with this duffle make it very comfortable and convenient for me.
on October 13, 2014
Tested it on a trip to Las Vegas and the bag came through with no wear & tear common to duffel bags. The square design allows you to maximize space allocation and by using travel packets of differing sizes you can put more into the bag comfortably.
on May 16, 2015
ok been to Africa, Ukraine , Russia , USA, france , Dubai, , Germany, Caribbean, and Peru and many other places

It has held up through all the mishandling that one would expect their bags to be treated by ground crews from many airlines

good, well built product
on March 29, 2015
Light, roomy and very well built. Handles everywhere make it very easy to load and unload from car trunks. Rolls easily and stands up on its' own.

Easily held all my stuff including camera and snorkel gear for two weeks in Kauai.
on August 29, 2013
I'll apologize in advance for the use of great in this review. Honestly though, this is a great piece of luggage. 2 week trip to Honolulu and Kauai was handled with no problem. Obviously I didn't need to pack a winter jacket, but I packed big man clothes including 2 pairs of hightops size 13 and my full size tirpod along with everyday clothes and dinner attire. Very stylish and can easliy be picked out on the carousel. There's a model size up which I would recommend to be on the safe side. I also use this bag to lug my camera equipment around.
on October 30, 2014
This is a well-built, light, attractive piece of luggage. The zippers are of high quality and the design is simple. I especially like the handles on the straps that go over the top. They make it easier to pull the duffle out of the trunk when unloading our vehicles. I will likely buy the larger model for my wife as she needs a bit more room when traveling.
on May 11, 2012
There are only good things to say about this wonderful product. It is clean, well built and strikingly attractive. It uses top notch materials and careful accessories. It is for sure a great bag, perfect for a weekend trip. It arrived promptly and is extremely soothing to use. Thank you Victorinox!
on April 23, 2016
I've only used it once so far but I don't have any complains. The quality and finish feel and look great. The zippers are very solid and the canvas feels very strong. The wheels roll well and the handle seems to be built well. The label on the exterior is a little annoying but this does seem like it will be my go to bag. It's perfect for about a 3-4 night travel assuming you bring a carry on.
on December 23, 2012
Very nice duffle, roomy and has tons of handles to grab which is very nice for toting all over. It is also only 7lbs empty which is great.
on January 30, 2014
When you need more than an overhead bag but still not a giant bag, this is great. It really stands out on the carousel, holds a ton, wheels easily. Very nice bag, strong, useful. Weirdly, people ask me where I got it.