Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Size: One Size|Color: Black|Change

on September 3, 2013
I used to have an old model of the Victorinox Backpack. that lasted almost 10 years. It has worn out quite a bit so it's time to get a new one and I got this instead. The new design makes traveling with it much more comfortable. the separate Laptop/notebook compartment makes access much easier. There are many compartments in the deluxe model, ideal for traveling. There's a pocket hidden in the backside that's hides traveling documents, completely obscured when carrying, it provides security while retaining easy access. side buckle/straps makes the bag slimmer when there aren't much in the bag, and redistributes the weight similar to the way a camping backpack would. Quality material. Let's see how long this one will last me.
on January 22, 2014
This was the only backpack available from amazon that

1) Can fit a large laptop
2) Can fit a large tablet
3) Has a chest strap
4) Has compression straps ( important for carrying a eight pound laptop )

When it arrived I was pleasantly surprised.

PROS:
1) Thick material in the high wear areas
2) Cool hidden pocket
3) Adequate amount of padding for laptop and tablet.

CONS:
1)Price, but for my requirements there were very few options

I would recommend this to a friend.
on June 16, 2015
Space for everything and very comfortable to carry around.
I do a lot of international travel and this bag is pretty practical to carry: 15 inch laptop, journal, book, canon 60D camera, beats studio headphones in case, outlet travel converter, neck pillow, reading glasses case, sunglasses case, iphone cable and charger, wallet and passport (on front pocket). Very happy with the purchase.
on June 3, 2015
My husband bought this bag almost 3 years now and he is still using it. My husband is a computer guy, he has two laptops to carry whenever he go to his office and also when he go travel with me. He could put 2 laptops, small gadgets, cameras and e reader at the same time. The quality of this bag is awesome! The price is reasonable. We both loved the color as well. We got more items from the same brand after we got this bag.
on August 8, 2015
Finally a piece of luggage that makes my travels easier. I am a frequent traveler, and have managed to minimize my luggage to the absolute minimum necessary, and this bag pack aids me tremendously.
There is a front compartment, that holds pens, my small electronics, and cable bag, head set etc. Everything fits neatly in there and is easily accessible when needed.
Then there is a middle compartment for documents, and similar items, the last compartment holds the laptop, and is cushioned to add an extra layer of protection.
So far nothing new, but the few of the extras features I really love are the documents compartment which is at the back, and easily accessible, it holds my IPAD mini, and documents I quickly need to get to, e.g. tickets etc. Although quickly accessible it has a zipper and is pushed against the back, so it would be hard for a pick pocket to pull something out.
There are a few more pockets on the outside for a water bottle, cell phone, and small items e.g. keys , and a hidden pouch in the belly belt.

Despite all the different pockets I do not get lost, in the back pack, it opens wide and everything is quickly and easily accessible.

This back pack increased my travel productivity big time.
on February 4, 2014
This backpack has a lot of space to put your stuff in it. Also there are a lot of pockets so you can organize almost everything. The secret pockets are very nice, the zippers feel very good. It's a little pricey for a backpack but I would recommend to anyone.
on March 24, 2016
I have two of these bags, love them. It has a pocket for everything. You will get this and months later find more pockets you didn't know existed. As far as Ruggedness you really cannot get any better.
on July 8, 2013
Great design and attention to detail. Wide straps and back design distribute weight and make it fit like it was made for me. Holds a lot of gear without looking bulky (but to be sure, it's large.)
on September 4, 2014
Victorinox makes high quality stuff and this is no exception. It is large enough to serve as a day pack with computer or as a carry on travel companion but it is not huge. Not a big deal, but would like to have seen more internal pockets to store and keep small items separate.
on October 10, 2015
I'm very satisfied with this bag and would buy it again.

Looks (5/5):
One of the few backpacks out there that looks reasonable enough for a professional environment but practical enough to carry a lot of gear (on a hike or when traveling internationally for example).

Storage (5/5):
The sleeve is large enough to fit my 17" screen Acer laptop and it's easy to remove the laptop at airport security.

Durability (5/5):
I've taken it all around the world since I purchased it earlier this year and not so much as a thread out of place thus far. I cannot comment on customer service as I haven't had to use it yet.