Victorinox Luggage Wt 24 Dual Caster Spacious Suitcase
|Price:||$303.78 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$366.22 (55%)|
- 100% Tenacity Ballistic Nylon
- 24" high
- Comfort grip, one-touch daul trolley handle system adjusts at the push of a botton and locks into 3 different positions to accommodate travelers of various heights
- Main storage area features a hanging zippered compartment, y-shaped compression straps and a removable garment suiter the front panel has a large u-shaped pocket and a zippered stash pocket that is perfect for travel documents
- Expands 25" for additonal packing capacity
- Never-lost attach-a-bag strap secures an additional bag to the front of the upright and holds up to 30 pounds
- 9.2 pounds
There is a newer style of this item:
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 24 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007QVNTPO
- Item model number: 313022
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 4, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The color is super easy to spot which I love. It also shows dirt - from the very first trip on - which is not so great - my husband asked why my new bag was so grimy. Now I know why bags are black. I would say this bag is almost too big for a 4 day business trip - I packed everything including 4 pairs of shoes and had plenty of room to spare. It will be perfect for a longer vacation - and have room to bring back souvenirs.
I decided to get another in 8 wheel castor version, which I find to roll very smoothly. Otherwise, it's exactly the same as the other version.
I previously had one of the 27 inch ones of these, but found that it was generally too big to fit into cars and over the weight allowance for check-in.
Almost as good quality as Tumi, but much cheaper and not as heavy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This bag was perfect for an overseas trip. It is fairly light and very steady on the four wheels. I removed the folding bag for suits since I didn't bring one for this trip. Read morePublished 8 months ago by clintya
Nice size for travel when a carry-on size won't do, but not so large to make is bulky for weekend travel. Well made. Read morePublished 8 months ago by DC Chiles
On the 2nd trip the wheel fell off and the pin was damaged. My options are a) a 8 hour round trip drive to the nearest repair center, or b) ship it at my expense to their central... Read morePublished 9 months ago by EngineNerd
Seems perfect for my needs - Good size & good quality. I like the color - a little bright but easy to spot from a distance...Published 9 months ago by NADOFAM
Lots of room in this, sturdy construction and easy to move around with 360 wheels. The garment bag is a plus, quality you can expect from Swiss army. Worth every penny!Published 11 months ago by mattb
Nice and lightweight. Decent size and moves like a dream! Only issue was the price (a bit expensive for what you get)Published 12 months ago by Kirsten Soderlind