Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on December 3, 2015
A great fit, terrific product
on May 4, 2015
It's exactly as the image!!!
on December 2, 2014
I'm a slim guy and have a hard time finding a good fit even when shopping in the "slim fit" department. I took a gamble on this sweater because it was on sale and looked great. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried it on and didn't have a bunch of baggy material swaying as I walked. People at work have complimented the sweater several times, which is a plus. I'm so glad I bought this; it's really the only winter clothing I can wear to work and feel good in.
on December 2, 2014
It looks better in the picture...there was something about the waist that didn't quite look right, and the shoulder and arm patches have a sheen to them that I didn't like too much.
on November 30, 2014
that's what I want and I really lije it!
on November 24, 2014
I like the brown earthy color (some may not) and it's a good value on sale...

Only complaint is a slight bulge at the bottom of the zipper.

Love Victorinox!
on November 13, 2014
Got a great price. But would not ever pay full price. It looks better on younger men with
great waistline.
on November 10, 2014
Color is as pictured, and quallity workmanship but the size is off a bit.
on August 2, 2014
pretty warm and comfy

mite b cool for winter layers
on July 14, 2014
This sweater is very good quality. The details are superb: the vent holes underneath the arms, the contrasting color on the inside of the collar, the smooth and durable zipper and the thickness of the material. A+!