5.0 out of 5 stars i usually wear a medium, glad i bought large
I'm 5'4" with a 32" waste. Large fit me perfect. Great sweater, get compliments on it all the time.
Should have grabbed a couple of different colors
Published 8 months ago by Dr Pennypacker

3.0 out of 5 stars Its alright a little long.
The one I received was a little long. Didn't realize the black part is different material and wish I would have known that.
Published 7 months ago by Joshua Dowd

5.0 out of 5 stars i usually wear a medium, glad i bought large, December 9, 2013
Should have grabbed a couple of different colors

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleek with some nice surprise functionality, January 16, 2014
I was pleasantly surprised to find out that there are functional snaps on the sleeves when I tried on this sweater. I like to roll up the sleeves on my sweaters sometimes, which causes the material to stretch and ruin the sleeves over time. With this sweater, I can just un-snap the buttons and give me a little more flexibility when doing the dishes or relaxing.

The fix is very sleek so if you want a roomy sweater or if you want to wear a dress shirt underneath, you should go a size up. Materials are nice and the elbow and shoulder patches are a nice accent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sweater Ever, December 25, 2013
Order a size up because it runs a little small. I'm 6' tall & 200#s so xxLG was good I usually order x LG. I'm glad I ordered two wish it had been 4. Best sweater ever.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its alright a little long., January 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Serious sweater for a sexy look, January 4, 2014
Silva D (Michigan USA) - See all my reviews
Bought it for my hubby as a Xmas gift. It's true to size and very warm and comfy. I bought him 4 sweaters for the Xmas and this one was his fav of the bunch. Amazing quality and looks awesome. It's most likely a very versatile sweater that would fit nicely any type of body.
No it's not cheap, but it's WELL WORTH IT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great look, very stylish but size up for very broad-shouldered men., December 17, 2013
Amazon Customer (Cincinnati, OH United States) - See all my reviews
My husband is built like a swimmer; he has very broad shoulders and a trim upper build and long torso. It's always a challenge to buy him clothes.This sweater fit him perfectly! He normally wears a XL.

The style is very nice and not something I see on a lot of guys where we live; so, it's unique. Quality fabric and construction too.

It's finely knit and is a cross between a sweater and a sweatshirt in a good, not cheap, way.

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy Sweater, January 11, 2014
E. J Tastad "ejt" (Marion, IA United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This is a classy sweater with a nice accurate fit. It is slimming and high quality material. Only thing I don't like is it calls for hand washing, and the material on the shoulders can make irritating noises up against a seat belt. It is a vinyl like material on the shoulders that is slippery. Great sweater though, and one I don't mind wearing to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice sweater, December 24, 2013
Purchased it as a lightning deal. Very happy with the fit and feel. A quality product. Hope to see it on sale again as I would purchase more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great top, December 24, 2013
Really a high end look,love it.This is great sweater for going out on the town or anywhere were you should be dress up more formal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sweater, December 17, 2013
I love this sweater. It fits great, is very warm and it has elbow patches (which I didn't notice from the pictures). Great for layering.

Victorinox Men's Sleaford Crew-Neck Sweater