Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Victorinox Swiss Army MiniChamp II Pocket Knife” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 48% off the $54.50 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Victorinox Mini Champ Swiss Army Knife
|Price:||$31.44 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$23.06 (42%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Compact and sturdy
- The world's most know brand for multi-tools and pocket knives
- Made is Switzerland
- Ideal for pocket, purse, glove compartment, or fishing-tackle box
- Tools include small knife blade, scissors, nail file, nail cleaner, cuticle pusher
- Also includes tweezers, cap lifter with magnetic Phillips head screwdriver, scraper
- Plus ball point pen, emergency blade, screwdriver with ruler, key ring
- Pocket knife measures 2-1/4 inches long
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
Man, what a dope I was! I use this little beauty almost every day. It's well-built and the steel keeps its edge for a long time. It's so compact, it's no trouble to carry in my pocket. Scissors are an attachment that usually doesn't work very well in pocket knives, but these have worked well for over 3 years and counting.
I knocked one star off the review because the nail file and cuticle pusher attachments are silly. I would have rather had other items like screw drivers, or just leave them off and make it narrower.
The ball point pen is a clever touch, and has proven surprisingly useful.
Thus is a solid knife, and a great personal accessory. However, that said, if I was making the purchase today, I would skip this and get the Midnite MiniChamp or Midnite MiniChamp II instead. I think the addition of the minilight is a must-have, and if I ever need to replace my little MiniChamp, I'll do it with one of the Midnite models.
The quality of the product is exceptional.
With this knife, you're never without a pen, you're ready to open an assortment of difficult packaging, you're ready to drive or remove a screw, and...of course, most important...you're ready to open that brew. (I get a kick out of reviews complaining that the knives have TOO many accessories - 'unclear on the concept' comes to mind.)
Guess all I'd recommend is carefully going over what each knife includes, so you're getting what you want. I failed to order the flashlight version of this knife and I miss that.
Otherwise, you simply can't go wrong.
-It is legal to carry this on your person in all countries of the world (not airports though). Knives with locking blades cannot be legally carried in UK, Australia and some European countries or cities.
- You will not get strange looks if you use it in public.
- It has all the most useful tools you are likely to need in an urban environment. I've used it to dis-assemble and re-assemble a Sony and a Dell laptop using no other tool.
- The scissors are very sharp and used more than any other tool.
- If you prefer the toothpick to the tweezers simply purchase one from any Victorinox retailer in any mall and store it in tweezer compartment.
- A light as in the Midnite Minichamp would be nice but the pen is far more useful. Your cell phone's light from its display is brighter anyway.
- It is very sharp but not razor sharp so it holds a keen edge a long time. If you want to shave, buy a razor. The second blade is sharper perhaps and works well as a letter or clamshell package opener.
- The orange peeler works well but it has other uses too. The front edge is useful as a scrapper for removing rust etc. And it can break the protective tabs on the tamper proof rings found on some medicine bottles. It can also punch through tin cans.
- The Phillips screwdriver is magnetic and provides excellent bite.
- The pen will be used more than you expect but refills are easily available.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A great product, arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. I got this as a surprise replacement for someone. This product is extremely well-made, and of very high quality. Read morePublished 4 days ago by erebus
Swiss Army knives are that kind of things that only seem truly useful for outdoors type of people, and for the regular sized models this might be the case, but this one just proves... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Francisco Mariño
Replaced my older one that I had for 20+ years in my pocket. Only miss the tooth pick that I had in the older one.Published 2 months ago by Howard Davis
This knife was purchased as a replacement for a SD knife which was confiscated by tsa personnel
I believe it is an upgrade although I do wish they could have figured out a... Read more
Its great. It has everything you need, as well as useless extras. Its a little big, but not too annoying in your pocket.Published 3 months ago by Pharoah