5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Gym Bag, May 22, 2014
Mario Alejandro (San Antonio, TX, USA) - See all my reviews
Strong, with handles and comfortable shoulder strap. Netted pockets throughout and most important 2 side pockets with one large enough for a pair of shoes or sneakers. Separates shoes from the rest of the bag. Very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente producto, February 5, 2013
Un producto de excelente calidad, se vende sólo, lo recomiendo. robusta y con un excelente acabado, impermeable y el material aguanta batalla

5.0 out of 5 stars great swim bag, October 4, 2012
Recently needed to upgrade my swim bag because I found a great set of fins at the Olympic trials that were held here in Omaha. After extensive review, I am 100% pleased with my selection of this bag. It has a great roomy compartment for my fins (they are the shorter "training" style of fin...the larger fins will not fit...but your shoes will unless your name is Shaq). The other storage compartments are perfect for all things a swimmer needs plus duplicate backup gear. I'm sure it will work well for many other sporting/travel applications. I plan to use it next time my wife and I travel since the airlines seemed to have figured out how to shrink their overhead compartments down to crackerbox size. And finally, the strap that comes with this footlocker is the best ever and that goes for the zippers and pulls as well. It's quality and well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome bag, October 29, 2011
this bag i bought to go along with my rolling duffel, i wouldnt trade my victorinox luggage for anything. this bag is a good deal for the money, lifetime warranty also. very stylish also

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, June 28, 2011
Great bag, good amount of space available for a carry on bag. Solidly made, yet light weight. Recommended.

Rate and Discover Movies