5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful watch!
i love this watch! very robust and rugged eta/valgranges movement. looks good with a suit as well as functional when i'm outdoors. the internal bi-directional bezel provides an excellent timer function.
Published 23 months ago by Mazzy

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, but too thick
Published 20 months ago by Master Jedi

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful watch!, September 5, 2012
Mazzy (Arizona, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Victorinox Swiss Army Men's 241378 AirBoss Automatic Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Descripcion is not correct!!!!, December 31, 2013
The correct movement in these watch is (Valgranges A07.111) please change the information! The Unitas movement is only in a mechanical movements.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, but too thick, December 27, 2012
Master Jedi (Half Moon Bay, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this model Victorinox watch without having the luxury of trying it on or seeing it in a store somewhere first. I usually do so, but couldn't seem to find this one at my local mall or watch store. So I had to rely on pictures and the like. Due to my past experiences with Victorinox watches and their well-made watches, I thought I could buy this one...no problem.

Unfortunately, once the watch arrived (in one day!) I was disappointed with its thickness. Being an automatic watch (my first ever), it apparently needs some extra space for the weight inside to swing around, creating a bulky-looking timepiece.

For the amount of money I paid (and it was, by far, the BEST price - thanks to Amazon), I just couldn't keep it because I would probably never wear it. To me, it looked ridiculous. So, I had to send right back to Amazon.

Gratefully, Amazon has a easy return policy and system in place so there are almost never any regrets when buying from Amazon. This is one of the reasons I decided to go ahead and "take a shot" at the watch without ever having tried it on - I knew I could return it - no problems.

Please keep in mind, the QUALITY was never in question here, merely the THICKNESS of the watch and my personal preferences.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrong caliper listed, March 18, 2011
A. G. Jenks (Oregon Coast USA) - See all my reviews
This is an ETA A07.111 which is a dirivitive of ETA 7750 Automatic chronograph. This is NOT a chronograph.

See VICTORINOX International Web Site for full details.

See also: ETA/Customer service/Documents for a complete EXPLODED view of the movement.

The Mach 3,4,6,7,8 AirBoss Watches are all beautifully made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful piece, September 29, 2012
I ordered this piece on a Tuesday,and received it on Saturday. I'm from overseas. Ridiculously fast delivery,and everything was new and well packaged. No damage and i can't say how great this has added to my watch collection. Everything is just as described on the description, but the strap is thinner than what i expected. But no biggy,as it does feel comfortable overall. You get what you paid for. Great deal. Thanks a lot Amazon.

Victorinox Swiss Army Men's 241378 AirBoss Automatic Watch