5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, clean ,sturdy watch
This watch keeps great time, easy functions, and well constructed.
I'm very happy with my decision to add this to my cronograph collection
Published on January 13, 2013 by Robert R. Comstock

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent looking orange watch but not WOW like the Omega orange color
Decent looking orange watch but not WOW like the Omega orange color. More so I happen to receive mine with the battery dead, so bit of a dampner there, after eagerly waiting for it to reach me. Overall would recommend to fellow buyers.
Published 5 months ago by Viks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, clean ,sturdy watch, January 13, 2013
This review is from: Victorinox Swiss Army Men's 241423 Dive Master 500 Orange Dial Watch (Watch)
This watch keeps great time, easy functions, and well constructed.
I'm very happy with my decision to add this to my cronograph collection

4.0 out of 5 stars My husband loved it, October 29, 2012
Got this watch for my husband on our anniv...to say the least he loved it ! my husband just loves watches...and has been wanting a nice colorful peppy one for a while now! knowing how good the brand Swiss Army is, i picked this one. the bright orange color looks so good on any casual wear ! my husband loved the fit of it, and also loved the weight of the dial !

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 28, 2014
This is my second VSA Dive Master 500. I also have the mecha with a black dial. This is also my second orange watch. I also have an orange monster from Seiko. I don't think it is fair to compare them since this is a more expensive watch. It feels better than the monster in every single way (I am very subjective here, so Monster’s fans please forgive me). This is simply a lot of watch for the money. This watch looks and feels very solid and comfortable. I was not a big fan of the band at the beginning, but I really like it now. The watch came in the original box with the original manuals. However, I found the manuals not very useful. I did not understand how to use the chronograph at the beginning despite of having the usual two buttons on the right side. The trick is that you need to screw the buttons up in order to use the chronograph. I had not seen this system in any other watch and the instructions don’t explain it clearly (Not for me). Once you do that, you can start to enjoy the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sporty watch, December 16, 2013
great watch. I love the color, design and weight. only set back is the rubber strap which is not easy to put on and to take off. As long as I am patient in wearing it, it is a very nice watch. The replacement rubber strap is however expensive.That's the reason that I have bought the next Swiss Army 241430.

5.0 out of 5 stars What an awesome watch!, February 23, 2014
This is my second Dive Master, the other is a regular version and I fancied getting its big brother to keep it company, now I have it I'm not sure I'll wear the old one again. If you want a chunky watch that looks a million dollars but doesn't cost that, then look no further. I would say don't pay full price for one of these, you can get awesome deals on Amazon for them. This listing for example lists the watch as a Summit XLT, which is a much cheaper watch, but it shows a picture of a Dive master chronograph. And that's exactly what I got in the mail, but paid XLT money! BARGAIN.

Seriously, a brilliant watch, heaps of character, styling and detail, looks mint in orange, but the strap can be changed out for a black/grey one and it'll transform the watch. I can't believe these watches aren't more popular. I've had other big chunky watches before and felt them all the time, this puppy just disappears on your wrist, quality. This will be my 5th swiss army watch, and they have all been awesome, brilliant quality and reliable. I'm a fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mid range watch, June 24, 2014
Watch is very visible underwater and the band is comfortable with enough adjustment for a wetsuit if needed. Only drawback is the instruction manual, being an international one, takes a bit of detective work to figure out the watch functions. I looked at several others, Seiko, Citizen's etc and this one seemed to offer the best options in the price range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 19, 2014
I fought this for my husband and he loves it! Looks great and easy to wear. I really like the orange.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price it's an absolute gem, June 19, 2014
Can't believe this is marked down so much. Being a prime member I had to make a purchase and acquire this beautiful timepiece. I've bought from Teelys before and they are always on time with S&H and service. Quick, prompt, done!. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, June 12, 2014
Very sturdy , accurate, stylish.
But take care not to scratch the metal, that's why I recommend those models with rubber strap

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid purchase, June 1, 2014
Jason Blitch (New Orleans, LA, US) - See all my reviews
Very good watch. Delivered on time. It is a very solid watch and built like a victorinox product is expected to be. The only reason not five stars is the instructions are a little difficult to understand but the victorinox website has a great video to show all features and how to use them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›