Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Victorinox Swiss Army Men's 241337 Summit XLT Chrono Watch
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on August 25, 2011
The overall design of this watch has an appeal similar to watches that cost three or four times as much. The band is particularly impressive. The face could be slightly larger though, and the glass does look a bit cheap when viewed closely. I just liked the look of the numbered, rotating bezel at first, but I actually find it useful for keeping track of flight departure times etc.. I am hard on watches and usually destroy them within a few months but this one is still going strong after almost a year.
on July 29, 2010
The watch is very nice and I could not be happier with the way it looks and feels. The entire watch other then the bezel (which is plastic or some kind of polymer) is made from stainless steel and is still fairly light. The material that the face of the watch is made from isn't stamped on the back, which is weird but I'd say its mineral crystal maybe even sapphire because it seems to be highly scratch resistant. Its stamped water resistant 100 meters and has a divers clasp. It comes in a nice box and mine had a sticker saying it cost $425 I bought mine from here for $289. So if in the market for a nice watch consider this Swiss Made, Swiss movement Victorinox. I highly recommend this watch and if the price I paid is still available Id jump all over it.
on September 23, 2013
I like victorinox because it is a mark of excellence and high quality, Also as Victorinox brand generates reliability and safety in quality
on June 18, 2010
Just received this watch in the mail - sold and shipped by Amazon. I paid for 2 day delivery and it got here a day early, so no complaints. The watch itself seems to be exactly what I had expected, nice size, not too thick and fits nicely. The bezel is plastic, but looks good and seems sturdy. The bracelet is very light weight aluminum(?). So far this is what I had expected for <$300.

2 months later and the watch has survived diving, biking, caving, etc... my only small complaint is that the luminesence is very weak. Well worth the money....

2 years later....still a great buy

Changed the batteries after almost 2 1/2 yrs of use...still looks great..
on August 18, 2012
i bought this watch for my son and he loved it... it is really nice product and I recommend this purchase.
on November 5, 2013
This watch is amazing, great looking, excellent weight, and its ellegance is a must. TOTALLY RECOMMENDED TO USE AND WEAR THIS WATCH. Excellent relation price-quality
on February 27, 2012
This is very good deal. This is a beautiful watch, with stopwatch. This is really great watch. I only used for special occasions.
on January 20, 2010
A fan of the watch but it looks "higher end" on the web site than it does in person. The black bezel is sort of cheap plastic that cheapens the overall look. Aside from that, the watch works well, is comfortable and I am sure it will last a long time. Timely service from the vendor - "Perfect Timing"
on November 27, 2013
The watch is second. has scratches on the handle and glass. It should be explained that it is not new. Amazon should not allow these scams. Unfortunately I live in Colombia and more expensive and I get it back.
on August 14, 2012
Nice looking and robust watch. Bought it for a great price and was quite surprised with its really cool details on it. I would recommend it to anyone.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse