Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Victorinox Swiss Army Men's 241404 Chrono Classic Black Dial Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 16, 2012
This is what I wrote month after I bought the watch:
"The watch was really nice I would have given it at least a 4 stars if it isn't for its Strap. It is really cheap looking but the watch works great and looks awesome better than what you see on the image here."

The watch stopped working after 6 months!! I shipped it to Swiss Army Service Center, and they said since I did not purchase it from an authorized retailer there for my watch is not covered under warrenty!! Surpised!! I didn't know Amazon.com LLC is not an authorized retailer for Swiss Army!! Now the estimate is more than $200 to fix the watch.

People it's not worth trying to save few $100 dollars here, if you are buying a good watch buy it from an authorized retailer. You will save money in the long run!!
on October 25, 2011
Love this watch. It looks even better in person. Highly reccommend. The watch itself is of high quality, even had the right time right out of the box...I'm sure that was just luck, but seriously this watch is bad in a good way. Looks awesome, love it!
on December 27, 2011
Though I like having watches, I don't really like wearing them. Strange, I know.

This is a beautiful watch. It seems designed well enough for more formal settings, as well as casual everyday use. The Victorinox logo is a little hard to distunguish on the face, and I think a red emblem would stand out more, but not fit with the design.

If I had to pick problems with it: It can be near impossible to read at night. You have to adjust the time at the end of some months to correct the date. These are things that you probably expect when getting an analog watch like this. I'm not removing any stars for this, as i consider it the cost of doing business.

I'm giving it 5 stars because it's simple a beautiful and accurate timepiece that can be worn any time or any place.
on July 23, 2011
This watch manages to balance sporty and refined effortlessly. The leather band is high quality, as is the sapphire crystal face - I have smacked it into just about anything you could imagine and nary a scratch.

Face is clean and easy to read. Best watch in this price range.
on September 23, 2012
This is my second victorinox in my collection and I am loving it so far, bought it a year ago 1 year later my first victorinox.
It's is lighter than my first made more classy, I like the way the chronometer looks but I don't use this feature that often.
Overall this watch is great, awesome look, and reliable.will keep adding to my collection
on May 1, 2012
I hinted to my wife that this was the watch I wanted after an exhaustively search. I feel this watch is a great deal at the commonly advertised price here on Amazon.

The chronograph dials are attractive - sporty and dressy at the same time.

The leather watch band is very comfortable.

The sapphire crystal case is of very high quality; I have already banged it twice against a hard surface and grimaced thinking the crystal would have been scratched - but not so, thankfully.

I admit I do not use the chronograph features all that often, and I wish the main second hand was always running and not just when set to timer mode.

Regardless, I love this watch and I receive a lot of compliments.
on October 24, 2011
This is the best looking chronograph watch I have ever seen. The face and band stand out and many people have commented on the look of the watch. It keeps perfect time (as one would expect)and the functions work easily. The two side buttons are black and disappear keeping the watch's look very clean. Sometimes I even catch myself just looking at the watch. Also, It is not overly large.
on April 27, 2012
Excellent practical watch that can be worn both in a formal setting and in a casual environment. Beautiful time piece, looks amazing in person, the picture does not do it any justice. Would definitely recommend at this price to anyone.
on April 10, 2013
I have owned several Victorinox watches, and most recently a metal case watch. I wanted a leather watch to supplement my collection and one that I would wear for occasions that a metal watch wasn't as appropriate. This watch looks great and can be worn with tshirts, or dress shirts. I was on the fence as to whether to get a black or brown leather band. I went with the black face, black band, since my metal watch had a white face. However, I also purchased a brown replacement band so I could swap out the bands as I saw fit. The brown band with the black face looks great as well.
on February 12, 2011
I've been receiving a lot of complements on this watch, the black dial its beautiful. The band its confortable, and perfect for all kinds of situations. I expend a lot of time looking for a black leather watch. When i found this one, i was very pleased. Excellent material, excellente brand. For the price you can get better than this Swiss Army.