Victorinox Swiss Army Tomo Knife White
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- New design by ABITAX founder Kazuma Yamaguchi of the very popular Classic SD
- 5 functions include: Blade, nail file with nail cleaner, scissors, and key ring
- Swiss made with rectangular shape and sleek design
- Lifetime guarantee
- Less than two inches long and weights less than an ounce
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||2.28 x 0.69 x 0.28 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.1 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.04 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
My initial impression was that it was very solid. I loved the color of the tool and the matte texture was very pleasant.
After a few months, here's what I noticed:
-The tools are still sharp even after a lot of use (opening packages, cutting boxes, opening plastic packages)
-The white begins to yellow.
-Scratches and dents from being dropped are very obvious.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Super sharp for all my needs. I love it and recommend it to anyone who needs a quick cutting and sharpening tool in their pocket or keychainPublished 5 months ago by Edward
Nice little knife. I miss the toothpick and tweezers in the model I used to buy. I keep giving mine to the airport screeners. I love having scissors in my pocket.Published 9 months ago by Ken McDonald
Been using and abusing this quite a bit, for a small knife it's amazingPublished 12 months ago by Jamie Arton
I love this little knife. I wish it had tweezers but otherwise cute little design and a nice addition to the collection.Published 12 months ago by Brandon