Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Color: Red|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on February 5, 2015
Was NOT the Champion. it was the Champion box, but the next lower knife was in there (no pliers). The plastic molded insert was a tad too big which is a dead giveaway. been carrying a Champion since '82 so I kinda know...it is a good Victorinox, just not what was advertised.
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 28, 2014
Very chunky and heavy…I saw it had way too many bells and whistles but somehow convinced myself that it would still be lean looking. I had bought it as a gift, else I would have returned it. You can't really carry this around. If you are buying it for your toolkit, it might be good but the whole point of a pocket knife is to be portable. This, in my opinion, is not!
on December 9, 2012
I had gotten it for my husband but it was a big mistake. He is used to leathermans and apparently these don't really lock. I remembered my Grandfather using them for a long time but then I remembered that was something he didn't like either. I would return it but then I would loose 45% of what I had paid for it so I will just keep it in the stuff draw in the kitchen..
on February 7, 2012
I go for the price of this one and actually gor 3 more to give as gifts which is a hit among teens.