5.0 out of 5 stars More useful then you may imagine
The Victorinox Swiss Champ Plus is a very well designed multi-tool. The more you carry it, the more it will endear itself to you by proving it's worth in the field as well as in the workplace or at home. At first glance some of the tools may seem superfluous, but in the long run you may very well use some of these tools even though you originally never imagined yourself...
Published on December 27, 2007 by Jose Sanchez

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but a bit hard to open
As you can guess, this knife is very handy when you either dont want to stop and looke for tools or you dont have any around but need to get someting doen. It is very good quality, you get more value than you pay for. Excellent to carry with you or have in your car for emergencies. I like to camp and hike. I go as often as I can and every time I go I really need to carry...
Published on November 27, 2010 by artist wannabe

‹ Previous | 139 40 4179 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, July 25, 2013
This review is from: Victorinox Champion Plus Knife (Sports)
Quality construction, looks great, works wonderfully! Ordered one as a deal, and we were so impressed that we ordered another..and another..have ordered 6 to date! One for each car, home, and office. Perfect size. Good weight without being too bulky. Useful tools you can find when needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, July 20, 2013
This review is from: Victorinox Champion Plus Knife (Sports)
Its worth the money I love it , I carry this knife with me all the timean, and its cheaper then most places

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good product, July 18, 2013
This review is from: Victorinox Champion Plus Knife (Sports)
It's all that you can expect from a Swiss product, for its I rate it with five stars.
For me it's a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best All Around Pocket Knife Made, July 17, 2013
The Victorinox Champion Plus is at the upper limit for a pocket knife in terms of size and weight
but it is something I can live with because it handles about 98% of the jobs that call for a small
all around pocket knife.

This is my second knife in this class the other having the pliers which I keep in my bugout bag.
It is just a tad too large for my pocket.

Quality is superior and something I have come to expect from Victorinox and just as good as
much older Victorinox knives I own. The only change I would ask Victorinox to make is to
go back to the old scales from say 20 yrs. ago. They were much more scratch resistant.

This knife would make a great gift for anyone especially oneself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great features, though it adds to the weight, July 10, 2013
This review is from: Victorinox Champion Plus Knife (Sports)
Bought this in a spur of a moment gold box sale---knife has a lot of great features including a pen and a magnifying glass! Some of the features you may think you will never use, but you would be surprised how convenient they are and you may find you use them a lot more than you would have imagined. I was replacing an older Victorinox knife with fewer features. This one is certainly a bit bigger and heavier (that is the drawback of added features), but well worth the money and the quality is everything you expect from Victorinox.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a very nice knife., July 8, 2013
This review is from: Victorinox Champion Plus Knife (Sports)
I love the knife. I went camping two weeks ago and I was constantly using it. It was helpful for carving, widdling, starting fires, cutting wood, opening beverages and many other activities and crafts. Thank YOU

5.0 out of 5 stars For My Eagle Scout, July 7, 2013
This review is from: Victorinox Champion Plus Knife (Sports)
My husband is proud to be an Eagle Scout and always loves to be prepared... He always has a pocketknife on him and unfortunately lost the one that he received as a boy scout when he was 11. For Father's Day this year I surprised him with this one and he absolutely loves it. It always comes in handy and has a couple more bells and whistles than the one he lost.

4.0 out of 5 stars Victorinox Pocket Knife, July 6, 2013
This review is from: Victorinox Champion Plus Knife (Sports)
I bought the knife for a gift. I made an excellent purchase with this article, I highly recommend it for outdoor activities

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent gift, July 6, 2013
This review is from: Victorinox Champion Plus Knife (Sports)
I bought this knife as a gift for my husband because he loves gadgets. He has really enjoyed it. He keeps it on his truck to use as needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Swiss Army for Son, July 6, 2013
This review is from: Victorinox Champion Plus Knife (Sports)
I got this for my son for his birthday. He had a smaller version that he he "misplaced." He was absolutely thrilled until he started looking through the instruction guide. In the guide it showed a tool that was not included on his particular knife and he was a little let down. The knife is perfect, the guide not so.

‹ Previous | 139 40 4179 | Next ›