5.0 out of 5 stars This thing is the shiznit!
Published on November 18, 2011 by Jimbo

1.0 out of 5 stars Clasp broke in a few months
The clasp on this watch is poorly desinged and broke in a couple months of light use. Victorinox does not warrant but sells replacements for $200. Don't buy this watch unless are prepared to buy a new $200 band every few months.
Published 3 months ago by Michael W Glass

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great... But it's a very BIG watch., May 8, 2012
Haze Reid "haze1123" (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Victorinox Swiss Army Chrono Classic Mens Watch 241443 (Watch)
So big watches is the "new" thing, I suppose. This watch looks great and is beautifully designed... but beware, this is a BIG watch. It really stands out on your arm. If you have big arms, this watch will look perfect. But if you have skinnier arms, this watch might look too big.

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing is the shiznit!, November 18, 2011
I ordered this watch yesterday and have it on my wrist today. It is pretty freakin' awesome. What a great deal! The watch retails for double the price. I went in to my local jeweler to have the band adjusted to my size. He asked me where I purchased the watch. He couldn't believe the price I paid. He said I paid half of what it costs, especially with the sales tax savings. It looks fantastic too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, January 7, 2013
Great my son loved it ,it was a Christmas gift and he wears it all the time...Very cool looking too

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 23, 2014
Watch arrived in pristine condition and new as described. It's a very nice watch. I have a small wrist and it still looks great! The watch was in all in original Victorinox plastic wrapping and came with the original case and warranty books. I bought this same watch from a Macy's and it didn't come in any plastic protective wrapping, it was missing a warranty book and has scratches all on the side and back. I would definitely buy from this seller again, I was VERY happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING AND SOLID WATCH! My favourite so far....., May 7, 2014
I bought this watch from Macy's (not Amazon), but it's absolutely brilliant. It looks very similar to a Tag Heuer Carrera that I've seen (which also has a dark face and red hand) but this costs a fraction of the price. I paid nearly double what this watch is listed for on Amazon, but it was worth it.

It has anti-reflection crystal glass, and has a good amount of weight to it. If you're fairly thin, this may not be the watch for you, as it is quite big and heavy. It feels solid and runs off an ETA 251.272 Swiss Quartz movement. This is a good movement and has a function to change time zones (the dial will only move the hour hand in this mode by one hour each turn).

The chronograph works great and has a multi-lap timer as well which allows the Chronograph to catch up from where it left off when pressing the bottom button to stop, and pressing it again to restart it. A great feature.

I am very pleased with this watch, and it is by far my favourite in my collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., January 28, 2014
I have been using it for just two weeks, so my review its probably too soon. So far i am really enjoying the watch. It feels great. It is big, but not heavy. It looks amazing. It does not feel cheap. I hope i continue liking the watch as i use it more and more and it does not let me down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, December 10, 2013
Overall a great looking great working and extremely well made watch which has exceeded my expectations, would definately recommend this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Swiss Made, November 29, 2012
Es un reloj Swiss Army, no hay mucho que decir. Vale lo que estas pagando y al menos aqui lo consegui mucho mas barato que en mi Pais.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
John T. Perkins "JTP in Michigan" (Clinton Twp., MI United States) - See all my reviews
Like my former girlfriend this watch is beautiful, but big.
Unlike the girlfriend, I got used to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 26, 2014
IT is a my favorite item.

Victorinox Swiss Army Chrono Classic Mens Watch 241443