Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Color: BlueChange

on November 28, 2007
I have three kids, age 2-7, and I've used this several times a week since I received it last Christmas. I've used it to cut off dangling strings, open toy packaging, poke a straw hole in the foil covering an individual milk bottle, file my nails, cut fruit, undo a very tight knot (with the toothpick), etc., etc. It has been handier than I imagined and has held up very well. I can't imagine not having it on my key ring!

update: Although I still love this knife, it ended up breaking after about two years. I drop my keys quite a bit, so it cracked the side and then it fell off. I then bought a second one which has also lost one of the sides, and therefore the tweezers. I still use it and love it, I just wish it was more durable. I will eventually replace it, but probably buy something with metal sides.
on June 14, 2008
Knife is just right for average, everyday use. It is small and compact and has a decorative appearance. I bought it as a gift for a friend who just loved it.
on December 18, 2006
I was thrilled when I received this knife. It was cute, small, and the utilities were perfect for light duty mom-emergency situations. However, after less than a month in my purse, the floral plastic cover (which in truth I thought felt pretty flimsy when I got it) had broken off one side and was cracked on the other. Sigh...
22 comments22 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 8, 2007
I love this knife - the color looks really pretty (better than the picture anyway).
on March 28, 2007
This item in the green was on backorder which I didn't know when I ordered it. The seller offered to ship out a different color in this style but I really wanted the green and it was well worth the wait.

Has scissors, tweezers, two blades (one has a file on it) and a toothpick. There's an attached ring for easy attachment to a key ring. The edelweiss flower design is clear and graphic - very pretty.
on December 14, 2010
Lasted for almost 1 year before one of the sides fell off. Nice pattern and good tool. It was used on a keyring, so it saw daily handling and banging around in a purse. I still would expect this to last longer than it did. If the durability is going to be this low, than I think a sub-ten-dollar price is in order.
on May 7, 2007
I initially wanted something small to carry in my purse, but it's so handy that I use it more around the house. It has a sharp blade and was very handy for our recent move into a new house with unpacking. The scissors have come in handy for removing tags off of new clothing and new shoes.
on January 26, 2007
I gave it as a present to my girlfriend, and sh loved it... it's useful at all times and different situations!
on March 13, 2010
I love my little knife and scissors. It is a great comfort to have them with me. I have fingernails that tear easily and I must use the scissors once a week at least to trim the start of a tear. Unlike their multi-function heavy knives, this one is purse weight. I have one of their super-duper multi-function ones for my hiking pack. . . but I would never try to carry that around in my purse. And the pattern is cute.
on January 12, 2008
A super stocking stuffer for the wife. I've been buying her this product every few years for yer purse and this version was a creative addition to the line. I just got her a new pink one last year but I wanted to get her this one as well. She loved it.

See 1 answered question