Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

• Customer Reviews

on February 13, 2016
I just hanged up with Stacey the customer service rep for Hustler 69 Banana Inc. the parent company of Hutzler 571 Banana Inc the manufacturers of this item. I am flabbergasted by the answer I got. Whilst shopping for life essentials I found this and it was a real blessing. Since I was a 8 year old in Morocco I had two dreams, a banana slicer and a banana straightener. Unfortunately the latter has still not yet been invented. But, lets go to the point of my situation. The banana slicer clearly depicts a Pale Banana PANTONE 12-0824 TPX color, the one I received is a Banana Crepe PANTONE 13-0815 and it is simply unacceptable. No refunds, no explanation, Stacey passed my call to "Rori" (what in the name of bananas is that name?) and he still did not solve issue nor was able to explain why we have this banana tone divergence. Word of caution for you shopper: Pale Banana will not solve your issues. Shipped it back even without a refund.
on February 11, 2016
Great way to slice your bananas all in one shot!
on February 9, 2016
Thanks to this not so amazing product our family banana slicer is without a job. He was brought to the USA from all the way in the jungles of Guatemala. His whole life he was trained in the art of banana slicing. Since birth, Don Plantain as he was affectionately called, had been slicing bananas all over the world until we hired him for good. His methods were beyond exceptional.

Who knew that a cheap flimsy piece of plastic would put him out of a job? I for sure never saw it coming. I don't think anybody did. The Banana Slicers of Guatemala are now becoming a thing of the past. Soon they will be forgotten. And we all owe it to the Hutzler Banana Slicer. Next time you decide to buy one for yourself or your loved ones make sure you thank those that came before this product. Those that instead of learning how to take their first baby steps were learning how to slice their first banana for our selfish purposes.

Damn you, Hutzler. Damn you.
on February 9, 2016
Bought this as a white elephant gift. It's the gift that keeps on giving....
on February 9, 2016
I gave this product to my mom, so she can finally stop asking me to peel her bananas and cut them too. Does it's job!
on February 7, 2016
This is a ridiculous item, but those of us who bought it actually bought it as a kick. Most people would just cut their banana with a knife. I could see actually "needing" it if you want precise slices for drying.
on February 7, 2016
Great product to use with the little ones. My son thinks a blast to cut up his own bananas!
on February 7, 2016
It worked perfectly....until the chocolate covered banana...
on February 4, 2016
kids love it!! have fun with it every morning during breakfast
on February 2, 2016
At Comic-con 2015, Hutzler had a conference in front of a packed audience of 100,000 people and announced an American comic/manga series, action figures, and video game made by Telltale Games about this wonderful product. They also said that an upgraded model of this banana slicer called the Hutzler 572s Silver will be given 10% off (full retail price $750) with every copy of the comic book/manga, action figure, and game sold that included a 30 day trial of their Apple app that allows the user to cut banana slices of various (yes, VARIOUS) shapes and sizes. After the 30 days, you can continue to use the services of the app for $29.99. Worth. every. penny.