Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on July 15, 2016
Thank you so much for making the National sundae day a huge success. Not sure what we would have done with you.
review image
on July 14, 2016
Let's talk a little about the bad experience I had with my Hutzler ...
For the last several years I've repeatedly made efforts to slice bananas to accompany my granola and soy milk, but was thwarted each time
I attempted to utilize it. Every time I used it I crushed the banana into a useless mush.
Frustrated, I consulted the inter-web and luckily was able to hire a QBC ( qualified banana consultant). He stayed nearly the full year, but through numerous managerial and administrative re-works, we were able to get back on track – turns out there's actually only one direction that the Hutzler works properly - SHARP SIDE DOWN!
I know there are numerous individuals that suffer the same fate, and I highly recommend the use of a consultant - it's well worth the money .
on July 12, 2016
Me and my friend were in the parking lot of sammy's sandwiches and suddenly a wild banshee came out of no were and started attacking my friend. It was a life or death situation. How can I help my friend? But then i remembered I had the banana slicer in my bag. I quickly took it out and threw it at the banshee. Once it hit him he ran away yelling, "BEEFSQUATCH." you should buy a banana slicer because if you are in the parking lot of sammy's sandwiches and a wild banshee starts attacking your friend you just throw the banana slicer at them then they will run off.
on July 12, 2016
I received Hutzler 571 banana slicer in a timely fashion and was pleasantly surprised at just how amazing it is...once I figured out how to use it. Word of warning: this comes with NO instructions!
Before purchasing the Hutzler 571, it took an agonizing 15 seconds to cut a banana by hand, but now it only takes a mere 2 seconds!! I now have an extra 13 seconds of "me" time on banana days!!!! That extra 13 seconds has all but restored my sanity... so, I guess you could say that the Hutzler 571 banana slicer keeps me from going crazy ...so..it has SAVED MY LIFE!
THANK YOU HUTZLER 571!
on July 11, 2016
There needs to be a disclaimer: Does not work on banana yogurt.
on July 10, 2016
Perfect banana slicer. I use it everyday and I am totally happy with its results.
on July 4, 2016
Hard to find kitchen aid. I love the slicer~~had one previously. Fun to keep on hand and send home with admirers. Kids love it!!
on July 2, 2016
Tried to use this bad boy to circumcise myself... ended up in the hospital!! Boy was I mad!! Anyhoo at least I have medical insurance!!! THANKS OBAMA!!!!
on July 1, 2016
I received this product as a gift from my colleagues and I could not wait to use it. Unfortunately the intern did not get the right facing bananas. Nevertheless it was the smoothest cleanest cut I have ever made through a banana. Goodbye to the days when I had to use that death trap they called a knife. No more nightmares of 18th century banana cutting. No more living in fear of unsliced bananas.
on June 27, 2016