Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: VICTORIO VKP1140 Stainless Steel Multi-Use Steam Juicer, 8 Quart
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on October 6, 2013
This is durable, effective, and easy to use! What more could you ask for? I have owned one for going on 20 years and the only thing I've ever had to replace is the drain tubing. The original tube was, I think, made of rubber because it rotted, but the new silicone hoses are much more durable. Honestly, folks, if you want an easy and effective way to obtain juice from your apples, berries, and even chickens (yes!) buy this! It's affordable, well made, and, as you can tell, I just can't say enough good words about it. You can't do better - yes, you can PAY more, but why?

I highly recommend and endorse this product. I make juice every year. I can every year. I make jellies, I obtain stock for soup from chickens, and use the soup pot for a variety of purposes. I don't keep this downstairs with my canning equipment; it's an integral part of my kitchen. Make room on your shelf and buy one!
on October 20, 2013
Did not get this Steamer/Juicer until the end of canning season this year. I tried it out on the last of the grapes and the last of the tomatoes. I was able to tidy up and organize my canning supplies as well as check over recipes while waiting for the Steamer to do it's magic. Using the bottom pan later for jams and sauces was a bonus. I was able to directly put the juice in hot jars and into the water bath canner. Using the bottom pan later for jams and sauces was a bonus. Cleans up easily. If clear juices without straining through cheesecloth is what you are after, this is a great addition to the canning kitchen !
on September 14, 2013
Purchased this to do muscadine grapes this year. This is awesome, in no time I had plenty of juice ready to be turned into jelly. No need to crush the grapes, just rinse, remove stems and put in colander basket. You can remove the middle pot and use this to steam veggies. Highly worth the cost, especially if you have to process a lot of fruit.
on September 3, 2014
I've used it to process 43 lbs of tomatoes, 9 lbs of blueberries,15 lbs of apples and over 50 lbs of plums. Phew! I used it outside on a huge camp stove and it worked like a charm. Most things took around 45 minutes to process and and was easy as pie. My only regret is that I did not find this little beauty 30 years ago!! If you use it inside on your stove, it might take a few minutes longer as the camp stove burner is way hotter than an indoor stove. I'm sure you would still be happy with this great pot. It's also very easy to clean. Love it!!
on June 29, 2014
I have used aluminum steamers before, but this stainless steel is fantastic. It is easy, fast and does not have the metallic taste the aluminum steamers seem to transfer to your finished food product. I would definitely recommend this product--spend the little extra and you will find it worth it both in the quality of the steamer and the quality of your finished food product.
on November 13, 2013
I have been making juice the old fashioned way for years; letting it drip from a bag. This was so much easier and less complicated. I wish I would have ordered one earlier in the season. I used it with both apples and grapes. I look forward to using it next canning season.
on September 10, 2015
I received my juicer/steamer tonight,very prompt,nicely packaged.The part that I am a bit upset about,is I thought I was buying something that was American made,so was very disappointed to turn it over,and see that it was made in China.I think all products should list the country of origin. The steamer looks very nice,and I look forward to using it this weekend.
on September 14, 2015
I have been stuggling for the past two years to extract my chokecherry juice without all the intensive work. This is a perfect solution and I'm thrilled I invested in it. I found that by steaming my fruit too long, it will dilute the juice. Victorio gives good guidelines to follow. I use a chinois to separate the pulp from the seeds after I am finished steaming. The pulp is devine and has so much flavor that I add this back into the juice to make my syrup or jelly. I hate to waste fruit, plus the pulp is incredible. I can't wait until next year")
on October 7, 2014
I'm so happy with this juicer! I processed 140 pounds of grapes (from one vine) into juice this year, and it was SO MUCH EASIER than previous years when I didn't have the steam juicer. It is solid, everything fits together well, easy to clean up, no complaints whatsoever.
on November 2, 2013
as expected - worked well for both the grapes and apples- made a lovely clear juice and did not take overly longer or require a lot of prep on the fruit.