5.0 out of 5 stars My 10 year old did not think she would like this...
Published on November 22, 2011 by Amy

2.0 out of 5 stars Victorious:Hollywood Arts Debut
I bought this game new for about $30. I was really excited......for about two hours that's how long it took me to beat this game. I'm twelve years old and I thought this game was pretty bland. Here's some pros and cons.
Pros
1:The game was a lot like the show
2:The mini game "guitar" and grub truck" were kinda fun
Cons
1:The grafics were...
Published 22 months ago

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My 10 year old did not think she would like this..., November 22, 2011
Amy (New York) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Victorious: Hollywood Arts Debut - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
...until she started playing it! She is a girly-girl by all means, but prefers Lego Harry Potter, Mario & Cat themed DS games. She loves this show and I thought that she might like it. At first, she was hesitant -- but 10 minutes in, she could NOT PUT IT DOWN! She liked the many different aspects of the game and variety of activities available. Very pleased overall and glad that I purchased it!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Game!, November 21, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I had never seen this show before receiving this game, but after receiving it I went and checked it out and I have to say that the DS Game was well developed to follow the format and the characters within the show. Thus, if you are a fan you will really like this game. I shared this game with my daughter who is much more in touch with some of these TV stars as well as the music within it and she had a blast. As a parent I am always in favor of the games that are rated E as I know that they are developed with the idea of being family friendly and this definitely fit the bill in this regard. The graphics were fun and the the game was engaging. The music track will keep you rocking and there are multiple layers tot he game that will keep you playing for quite some time. Overall, this was a great game!

2.0 out of 5 stars Victorious:Hollywood Arts Debut, April 13, 2013
A Kid's Review
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
Pros
1:The game was a lot like the show
2:The mini game "guitar" and grub truck" were kinda fun
Cons
1:The grafics were AWFUL
2:The game was to easy to beat
3:You aren't really in control of anything
4:You kinda feel like an outsider because you can't make a name for the characters to call you

So overall the game was just okay.

-Mya

1.0 out of 5 stars Didnt Expect The Game To Be This Boring...., January 3, 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
I thought it would be pretty emerssive given the description. But, the characters in the game never even call you by a name, they just keep calling you "new girl" or "new boy". You play through some episodes seen on tv but in WAY shorter format. You don't really feel like a student at the school but an outsider running errands for characters with flaccid personalities. The graphics are also beyond horrible. Another reviewer said the graphics were bad but I thought it wouldn't bug me and got the game any way. I was wrong. It bugged me alot, especially when the game does a close up on a character's face. The only thing good about the game is the mini games. They ended up being the only thing interesting in the entire game. But I understand it's a kid's game. Sooo..get it for the kiddies. But I don't think anybody in their tweens or teens will enjoy this...

Overall, it's unsatisfying.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Pretty Nice Game, March 5, 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I thought this game was fun, but it would be better if it were longer.

When you start off, you get to choose your character's gender, hair, skin and clothes ( although, there's not a lot to choose from ). You don't get a name, though.

Basically, the game takes you through some of the episodes of the show, or rather, this game's version of various episodes. They make a few changes to the stories. A good example of this is in the game's version of 'Ice Cream For Ke$ha'. In the original episode, Tori and her friends were trying to win a contest so they could get the grand prize: A private concert from real life singer Ke$ha. In the game, it's just a 'surprise pop star' that we don't get to see.

There are various mini games as well. Improvisation, which is just Simon. Dance, which is just a handheld version of DDR. There's also grub truck, drawing, guitar and set the stage.

Overall, it's good, but could have been a lot better.

4.0 out of 5 stars victorious, February 16, 2013
Great game especially for my sibling. She likes it. She loves the show and everything about it. Overall pretty good.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Game for young girls, but WAY to easy to complete all levels, January 9, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Daughter loves the tv show so we purchased this game for her. She loved it but after a fews nights of playing it she said she "finished" it. I asked how could she have done that? She said there wasnt enough to do...not enough levels or challenges. It is disappointing that such a popular themed game would be such a rip off. Paying $30ish for games, one would expect them to be playable for more than a few hours. Once you have done everything on this game, it is boring to go thru and do it again. Mini games are a joke.
Fun game, but way too short.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Fun, Fun, January 16, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Daughter loves this game! Worth every penny! Keeps her busy for hours, sometimes I have to say its time to take a break. LOL

5.0 out of 5 stars Victorious: Hollywood Arts Debut - Nintendo DS, April 23, 2014
It is like all the products I always buy on AMAZON.
First quality product as always. My children are delighted with the product because it fills expectations and also mine.

4.0 out of 5 stars liked it, April 16, 2014
she watched the shows, listens to the music even has a cd or to she like the musicand shows to

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›