Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 16, 2015
These are pretty good jeans, the fit is just right and they feel good. I will admit, they are not as skinny as other skinny jeans I own, but still pretty skinny. If you prefer jeans that look skin tight, like leggings on a girl (and trust me I own some like that), these are not for you. These have some room around the knees and ankles, some "breathability" I guess you could say, but make no mistake about it, they are still quite skinny. They may not be "pencil" skinny but they feel great and look pretty awesome. Honestly, for me at least, they are just the right amount of skinny without being too baggy or too tight. The material they are made of feels pretty sturdy too. I have worn some cheap jeans before made of paper-thin material that ended up ripping after a while, but these feel much stronger and none of the rivets are loose and the button on the fly is not loose either. I like them a lot!
review image review image
on July 17, 2015
Awesome jeans! Fit perfectly and are soft with a bit of stretch to them. Waist fits great, length is long as expected so ill have to get them hemmed to my needs. Other than that these are great!

*Update* I've purchased two pairs in different colors of these jeans and they are by far the best skinny jeans I have owned so far. They fit great, maybe get a size smaller on the waist because they do stretch a bit. If your'e shorter than 5'9/5'10 and go with the 30 length you probably will need to hem them to your needs.
on February 10, 2016
These pants are freakin' sweet. I'm 6'2'' and weight about 185. I have toned legs. I bought the 34Wx32L and they're a little loose without a belt but that's ok. I prefer a little room for shrinkage. They;re comfortable and they look damn good. The grey color is consistent with the item picture. This is my second pair of Victorious jeans I've owned and I've got a third on the way.
on March 2, 2015
THESE JEANS ARE THE BEST.
ORDER ONE SIZE SMALLER WAIST IF YOU LIKE THE FEEL OF SKINNY JEANS.
THE STRETCH IS SO NATURAL AND THE FEEL IS LIKE 4 PEOPLE WRAPPING THEIR HANDS AROUND YOU LEGS.
AWESOME. WE LOVE THESE
on June 5, 2016
I'm a smaller guy and have a very hard time finding jeans that work for my body. For years I stuck pretty much to Express and CK since nothing else was suitable, but I'm adding Victorious to the list. I ordered a pair of black in 28x30 and they fit perfectly, not too big, not too small, skinny without looking like they were painted on. The material is comfortable but strong. I will be ordering a few more pairs soon.
on December 21, 2015
I love these pants. I'm a little concerned because there are a couple loose threads around the inseams, but I've had these for a good two months now and still wear well. They didn't shrink, much to my surprise. They wash easy and I feel like I'm getting my money's worth out of 'em.

And they are my go-to pants now. EXTREMELY comfortable. After this pair, I don't think I'll ever go back to less than 2% Spandex.
on July 14, 2016
These pants are nice but i workout and have a big butt and thick legs, these did not fit as expected but others i bought from same brand same size fot perfectly, go figure! i still like this brand, the jeans are well made and fit nicely.
on July 3, 2015
Greatest jeans I have ever owned at such a great price! They are nice for the summer bc they are very light weight! However, make sure not to put them in the dryer bc they will shrink, I learned this the hard way and ordered another pair!
on April 2, 2015
These are literally the best pants I've ever had. They had a slight stretch so the waist always fits well. They look skinny but they don't feel like it. They feel really comfy. Delivered in TWO DAYS from California to Illinois with regular shipping. Amazing. I'm in love
on February 2, 2016
I am extremely happy with all 25 pairs of the Victorious Men's Skinny that I have purchased. I have received many compliments on how well they fit. I am an athlete and I must say these jeans really show my physique. I wish that you would make more colors like perhaps pink for cancer awareness or any other bright colors. I promise I will purchase every color . Every man who wants to get noticed and likes wearing skinny jeans should only purchase Victorious skinny jeans they will bring smiles to the faces of women and men. Please make more colors as soon as possible. The jeans make me want to stay in shape. Thank you