5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Toy!
Published 22 months ago by Missy

3.0 out of 5 stars OK product
Pretty cheap product but it was entertaining for a few days. For the price you can't really complain too much.
Published 16 months ago by April M. Powers

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Toy!, November 2, 2012
This review is from: Victorious Microphone ? Make It Shine (Toy)
Purchased for 2 yr old grand daughter who loves to sing and she seldom puts it down. With four grand daughters, I've purchased many learning toys, dolls, books - you name it - over the years. This is by far their # One favorite toy (ages range from 2 to 5 years) They all use it and the younger ones are anything but gentle with it, but it's still like new. We're still even using the original batteries!
Would highly recommend for little ones who love to sing/dance - be prepared for plenty of "singing" and giggles!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Months Later and She Still Won't Put It Down, April 27, 2012
This review is from: Victorious Microphone ? Make It Shine (Toy)
I bought this microphone for my eight year old daughter four months ago for Christmas, and amazingly enough she's still playing with it almost every day. She feels like a little rockstar everytime she turns it on! Even more amazing is the fact that the thing still works! She does tell me all the time that she wishes it played the whole Victorious song and not just the first 15 seconds. It also occurs to me that if this were a good quality microphone I'd be able to hear her singing at the top of her lungs while I'm sitting in the livingroom down the hall...I thank goodness it's not

5.0 out of 5 stars daughter loves it, October 28, 2012
This review is from: Victorious Microphone ? Make It Shine (Toy)
i got this for my daughters birthday. she LOVES victorious. she has been playing with it non stop since she has got it to the point where i want to throw it out the window. she likes singing along with the recorded song, but likes making her own songs up with the beat option. i guess its a fun toy, if youre a 6 year old girl. needless to say, its her favorite birthday present (she even makes the tori doll she got sing into it). shes dropped it quite a few times, her baby brother has drooled into it, it even fell into a puddle of water, and it is still hanging in there. money well spent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, but Loud!, January 16, 2012
This review is from: Victorious Microphone ? Make It Shine (Toy)
We bought this Victorious microphone for my 2.5 year old daughter for Christmas. It was an item that we were having a hard time finding last minute and I was very excited to see it here on Amazon and available for Prime.

She loves it! It has many different options such as adding a beat and being able to sing along but the is one option that it does lack - volume! I like that it is loud enough to be heard while playing and singing along, but it would be much nicer to have the option of reducing the volume. My 4.5 year old daughter has a similar Justin Bieber microphone and it is not nearly as loud, so we find that oe much easier on the ears!

Since this microphone has many different options of ways to mix up the fun, I think it would be enjoyed by a very wide range!

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 year old daughter loves it, January 3, 2012
This review is from: Victorious Microphone ? Make It Shine (Toy)
My Daughter loves to dance around with this microphone, which means it has been dropped about a dozen times alredy and it is still in like new condition. Sound quality is what you would expect out of a plastic toy, but it is definately easy for her to use, she loves it, and i love that it didn't break already.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice!, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Victorious Microphone ? Make It Shine (Toy)
I bought it for my baby's second birthday. Well she is 3 and half now, she is still using it and it is still working perfectly. Amazing! A very good quality item considering that it's been in a toddler's hands all this time and it still working like day 1

3.0 out of 5 stars OK product, April 12, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars She had a blast, February 2, 2013
This review is from: Victorious Microphone ? Make It Shine (Toy)
I got this for my niece for Christmas, and was informed by her that she had 2 already (kids, what can you do?) Well I told her she can have one at both Mimi's houses and Daddy so she could serenade them all. She thought it was a great idea. And did so, it
s a little echo-ey for me, but she had a wonderful time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loved it!, January 26, 2013
This review is from: Victorious Microphone ? Make It Shine (Toy)
She carried it around all Christmas Eve and thought she was a 'rock star' !! One of her favorite presents!!

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun, January 15, 2013
This review is from: Victorious Microphone ? Make It Shine (Toy)
We love this microphone. My 1 1/2 and 5 year old both have a blast with it. We are entertained for hours with this.

Victorious Microphone ? Make It Shine