Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on March 10, 2011
This bag gets 5 stars from me. It's simple and does the job very well. Make sure you get the correct size for your tripod. See my video for details.
11 comment48 of 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 14, 2011
I really lucked out.
(1) First I ordered this bag without having any product to put in.
It's very well made with both a hand carry handle and shoulder strap. Has a little pocket in front which I haven't used. With a Vidpro logo on the bag. Heavy Duty exterior lined interior, with a decent medium zipper. It's not padded inside but don't need to, I've traveled the world twice with a similar bag without damage to personal belongings. This one looks like winner to last a lifetime.

(2) My Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 fits perfectly with about 1" to 1.5" of play on each side. Perfect. Then I added my Slik Mini-pro III Table-top Travel tripod (which has its own case), no problem at all - gets lost in the bag because the tabletop is very small.
I was surprised I had room to go -- so I added my Induro Carbon 8X CM25 Monopod. That monopod had 4" to spare (2" on each side). So that was absolutely perfect.

Everything fit so nicely I wondered if my 4" Manfrotto 460MG 3D Magnesium Head with RC2 Quick release could find room? I wrapped the Head in a plastic pouch and stuck it in on the leg side of the tripod. To my surprise there was no problem.

Everything fit so perfect one couldn't ask for anything better.
After I zipped up the bag I took a measurement of play. Squeezing the bag between my fingers about 4" from each end I had 3/4" play (double = 1.5) on the leg side, and 1" (double = 2") on the head side. To me that's a perfect fit. Not too small to force or crunch, and not too loose for unsightly appearance.

Great bag for a great price.
on April 19, 2014
I am keeping this even though the very first time I unzipped the zipper on the outer pocket, the top part of the zipper snapped right off. It is a VERY delicate zipper pull, which is a terrible design flaw on a zipper that should be rugged. I just saw another reviewer who had the same problem.

Otherwise, the bag is a great size (fits my travel tripod easily with a bit of room to spare) and the canvas is thick and seems of a quality build. A broken zipper on the outside pocket just isn't worth the time and hassle to send it back, especially when I have a trip planned in the near future for which I will need the bag. Just disappointing.
on July 30, 2014
Nice bag for carrying/protecting small tripods. Zipper for main compartment broke on first pull....cheap, cheap, cheap pulls. I replaced mine with a paper clip, but I wonder if the zipper itself will hold out. An adjustable and removable strap would be a great feature...alas
on February 11, 2014
Bought this bag thinking the $11 price tag was better than the $35 price tag for the Manfrotto brand. Big mistake. As soon as I got it, I zipped it open to see how well my tripod would fit. And the zipper fell apart - pull disconnected from the track.
on May 23, 2012
I have a Manfrotto tripod with a joystick ball head that is about 18 to 20 inches long when folded and it fits in the bag with perhaps two inches clearance at each end. I bought this case/bag to more easily strap the tripod to the bottom of my camera bag. The tripod bag is wider than I anticipated but that has allowed me to include a smaller tripod in its own case in the same bag. The construction seems very substantial and the zipper is nylon and solid. The bag has very limited padding but that worked to my advantage because the straps on my camera bag cinch tighter as a result. Overall I am very pleased with the quality and utility of the product for a very reasonable price
on March 8, 2014
Compact yet roomy, holds tripod plus monopod and tabletop tripod plus stone bag or tripod butler. Handle and shoulder strap are nice to have, quality construction extends to zippers and stitching. Padding is sparse but adequate so that case is not bulky. Seems durable, looks professional, performs as expected; you will be pleased and your tripod will be protected but easily available.
on April 6, 2014
WHILE THIS CASE WAS MADE MORE SPECIFICALLY FOR A TRIPOD, MY 500MM TELEPHOTO LENS MEASURED THE EXACT LENGTH TO FIT THE TC-22 PADDED BAG AS EXCELLENT PROTECTION FOR SUCH A LONG OBJECTIVE! GREAT PRODUCT, AND FAST SHIPPING! SUPERB SELLER!
on May 25, 2010
Fits perfectly so keeps the tripod clean and safe. I can now sling the tripod over my shoulder and have my hands free for the all-important camera!
on February 2, 2015
This not used for a tripod, it being utilized for housing long telephoto lens and works great.