5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy tripod bag. Does the job.
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:48 Mins
This bag gets 5 stars from me. It's simple and does the job very well. Make sure you get the correct size for your tripod. See my video for details.
Published on March 10, 2011 by Vegas Gar

3.0 out of 5 stars Zipper broke immediately
I am keeping this even though the very first time I unzipped the zipper on the outer pocket, the top part of the zipper snapped right off. It is a VERY delicate zipper pull, which is a terrible design flaw on a zipper that should be rugged. I just saw another reviewer who had the same problem.

Otherwise, the bag is a great size (fits my travel tripod easily...
Published 8 months ago by Sojourner1

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy tripod bag. Does the job., March 10, 2011
This review is from: VidPro TC-22 Padded Tripod Bag carries 22-inch Long Tripods (Camera)
Length:: 1:48 Mins

5.0 out of 5 stars Much Better Than Expected, May 14, 2011
I really lucked out.
(1) First I ordered this bag without having any product to put in.
It's very well made with both a hand carry handle and shoulder strap. Has a little pocket in front which I haven't used. With a Vidpro logo on the bag. Heavy Duty exterior lined interior, with a decent medium zipper. It's not padded inside but don't need to, I've traveled the world twice with a similar bag without damage to personal belongings. This one looks like winner to last a lifetime.

(2) My Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 fits perfectly with about 1" to 1.5" of play on each side. Perfect. Then I added my Slik Mini-pro III Table-top Travel tripod (which has its own case), no problem at all - gets lost in the bag because the tabletop is very small.
I was surprised I had room to go -- so I added my Induro Carbon 8X CM25 Monopod. That monopod had 4" to spare (2" on each side). So that was absolutely perfect.

Everything fit so nicely I wondered if my 4" Manfrotto 460MG 3D Magnesium Head with RC2 Quick release could find room? I wrapped the Head in a plastic pouch and stuck it in on the leg side of the tripod. To my surprise there was no problem.

Everything fit so perfect one couldn't ask for anything better.
After I zipped up the bag I took a measurement of play. Squeezing the bag between my fingers about 4" from each end I had 3/4" play (double = 1.5) on the leg side, and 1" (double = 2") on the head side. To me that's a perfect fit. Not too small to force or crunch, and not too loose for unsightly appearance.

Great bag for a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars useful and practical, looks good as well, March 8, 2014
Compact yet roomy, holds tripod plus monopod and tabletop tripod plus stone bag or tripod butler. Handle and shoulder strap are nice to have, quality construction extends to zippers and stitching. Padding is sparse but adequate so that case is not bulky. Seems durable, looks professional, performs as expected; you will be pleased and your tripod will be protected but easily available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!! Just what I was looking for!!, May 25, 2010
Fits perfectly so keeps the tripod clean and safe. I can now sling the tripod over my shoulder and have my hands free for the all-important camera!

5.0 out of 5 stars Light but sturdy, February 11, 2011
This item just exactly fits my 21" tripod. The material weighs almost nothing but seems well stiched and sturdy. I like the sling strap that will make it possible for me to carry this over my shoulder when I am photo hiking in the National Parks this summer. And there is a *little* zippered pocket on the side where I can put small photography supplies - like an extra battery or SD card.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I need!, May 31, 2014
Kitty Lover "Dot" (West Palm Beach, FL United States) - See all my reviews
I am happy to have a bag to store & carry my tripod in. I believe that I will use my tripod more often because I can grab the bag & go. The bag appears to be well constructed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, Practical, Affordable, May 14, 2014
Definitely not for heavy duty use as others have mentioned, but I have used the bag twice now and am very happy with it. My Manfrotto MKC3-H02 tripod fits with room to spare. I wrapped a piece of bubble wrap around the tripod for extra cushion for transporting in the trunk with suitcases and still had room in the bag for a small case holding the charger, extra battery, and a mini tripod. Zipper not the greatest, but I can live with that for the price and my level of usage. Great to be able to carry the tripod and have hands free for picture taking!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not using it for a tripod, May 5, 2014
I'm not really using this for a tripod most of the time, but it works great for what I bought it for

4.0 out of 5 stars gets the job done, April 28, 2014
It is a decent bag and does its job. if only the shoulder strap were adjustable and or had some D rings it'd be cooler

3.0 out of 5 stars Zipper broke immediately, April 19, 2014

Otherwise, the bag is a great size (fits my travel tripod easily with a bit of room to spare) and the canvas is thick and seems of a quality build. A broken zipper on the outside pocket just isn't worth the time and hassle to send it back, especially when I have a trip planned in the near future for which I will need the bag. Just disappointing.