5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but get large if they will be on your wrist
These do not pull my hair - hooray! I should have bought the large, though, because the elastics tend to end up around my wrist and these are a bit tight.
Published 17 months ago by mo3pal

3.0 out of 5 stars Very thin -- break quickly
I got what I paid for. These were very cheap, cheaply made, and quick to break. Very, very thin. I wouldn't buy again. But I don't feel as if I was ripped off. I only paid $2!
Published 12 months ago by Blessed

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but get large if they will be on your wrist, January 20, 2013
This review is from: Vidal Sassoon Medium No Crimper Elastics, Neutral, 30 Count (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Very thin -- break quickly, June 26, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, May 22, 2013
About 1 out of every 3 of these has NOT broken the first time I tried. Cheap thin elastic that breaks apart at the seam with the slightest stretch. Don't bother!

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of wimpy, May 13, 2013
Clare E. Brady (Litchfield County, CT) - See all my reviews
Not very strong, and not very stretchy - I don't expect these to last long. They also smell fairly awful.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Well Made, May 13, 2013
Leanne Davis (BUCKEYE, ARIZONA, US) - See all my reviews
These do not hold my hair at all. They break really easy. I would save my money and not buy these as an add on.

3.0 out of 5 stars No so "elastic", May 4, 2013
They are Ok but they are not elastic as much as i expected. I have already broken 3 of them.

3.0 out of 5 stars They tie hair., July 29, 2013
Got some long hair I needed tied back. These tied it back.

Seems to be a fair amount of variation in the size. Some take 3 twists and some take 4 to be snug. Either way, the job gets done without snagging hair.

None have broken so far and I've had them about a month or so.

3.0 out of 5 stars The're ok, July 22, 2013
Kelly S (California, USA) - See all my reviews
These elastic s are okay, not super sturdy or tight. They don't seem like the last a long time, but they're fairly cheap, and they'll do the job.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, December 5, 2012
Got these ponytail holders at a great price since they were add on items. They are the thin ones rather than the thicker ponytail holders, however still a great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hair bands, November 29, 2012
These are thin but works out fine for our thin hair. We lose them before we wear them out so I can't say how long they work for.

Rate and Discover Movies