Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Trenro AV Video Cable Cord for Nintendo 64 N64 TV Game
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on September 18, 2012
I don't ever write reviews on Amazon, and I purchase products off it all the time. I don't even feel like typing out this review, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I received this in the mail, and I was so excited to play my N64. The cords fit nice and snug in the N64, and properly fit in my TV, but no picture would show up at all. I tested it out on multiple TV's, and I made sure it wasn't my N64 by using a friends AV cable. The AV cable cord they sent me was defective, and it's not even worth it to return them. I hope they enjoy my four dollars for nothing.
66 comments|44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 16, 2014
The visual on my N64 went out soon after purchasing a used system off Craigslist, and all I needed was a new AV Video cord and now I can play Mario Kart in peace. Rather than dealing with life's problems head on, I can now continue to hide behind my N64 thanks to this cord.
on August 9, 2011
This is great if you need another cable. Also, it says it's for N64, but it's compatible with SNES (Super Nintendo), N64 (Nintendo 64), and GCN! (Nintendo Gamecube!)
on September 3, 2012
I was unsatisfied with the cord. When I plugged it all up and was ready to play it didn't work. It cost more to return it than I paid for the cord.
on April 15, 2013
The item plugs into my N64, but didn't work. I would receive poor sound quality and the video was pixelated and had no color. It was completely unplayable. I tried again with my old AV cable, that had a short in it, to see if my N64 was working and it worked fine. I tested this item on another TV and it still didn't work.

I did receive a refund, but I wouldn't bother with this item again. I will purchase a higher quality one.
on November 10, 2015
I was very pleased with this order. I purchased these cables in order to use my old nintendo 64. Unfortunately my N64 was already broken so it did not work. Once I replaced my N64 these cables were perfect and I still use them today. It has been close to a year and resolution has not been hindered due to too much use. I received the cables a day early which was a great surprise. Overall it was a very good product and was great for the price. I have seen similar products for $10 and up. I recommend this product to anyone that has lost a set of AV cables for their N64 and are looking for a quick solution.
on June 22, 2014
I can't be 100% sure it's not my N64, but the last time I tried to use it i had no issues. Since have lost the cable, replaced it with this one, and upon plugging it in - nothing. Ah well, it was cheap enough that I'm not too upset about it.
on October 28, 2015
My son has an older Ninetendo and needed new cords. So i purchased these cords for him. They arrived quickly and his system was up and running well in not time. the cords were simple to use and set up on his system. he is super happy with his cables. happy with our purchase.
on June 6, 2016
I purchased this as a replacement for my super old AV cables. It came in just a basic clear packaging and not a box like the photo shows. The cables worked perfect for my system! Arrived on time in great shape!
on July 21, 2015
Shipped super fast, came a day early. Worked perfectly with my N64. Note, if your system is still not working once you've replace the a/v plug and the red light is on you may need to clean your games with a qtip and some rubbing alcohol.