Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 4, 2012 9:22:45 AM PST
Why not game credit like w/ GOW and Arkham City? I don't buy videos on Amazon..

Can't complain much if it is a freebie, but still

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 1:15:39 PM PST
Mark Smith says:
Actually, you can. Amazon preorder bonuses are much worse than everywhere else

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 2:20:21 PM PST
John says:
You don't have to buy videos as you can use the credit to rent movies, tv episodes, etc. The Instant Video credit can be used on the 24 hour VOD rentals from Instant Video that include New Releases.

Some people also seem to have the misconception that Prime members get access to the entire Instant Video offerings including New Releases, or that the Instant Video Credit can ONLY be used on the limited selection of Prime Instant Video titles.

The $10 Instant Vidoe credit can be used on EVERYTHING in their online video offerings! Whether you want to use it towards the purchase of a $14.99 New Release title or rent a New Release for $3.99 for 24 hours. I plan on renting 2 New Releases movies and using the remainder to rent a couple of $0.99 movies that are on sale.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 3:53:42 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 3:54:34 PM PST
I could rent a new release DVD from redbox for a day and it'd cost me $1.20 if I didn't have all these free rental codes, $1.50 if I want blu-ray. Face it, compared to newegg's occasional $12-15 off the price offerings and MS store's $25 gift card, amazon's become a joke.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 11:23:39 AM PST
C. Mayer says:
I ordered the game from Amazon, how do I even get/access the credit?

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 12:04:36 PM PST
John Goggan says:
According to Amazon, the credit was supposed to be applied automatically when the game shipped -- but it doesn't appear that it did for some (all?) people. Mine didn't, at least.

Also, the armor code should come -- haven't seen that yet either -- although the description for that says "within 2 business days of shipment", so that isn't technically "late" yet...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 1:55:36 PM PST
C. Mayer says:
Yeah I already got the armor code email to me, but thr $10 credit has not been applied. Scam! :p guess I'll send them an email or something.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 4:00:59 PM PST
theoneill555 says:
Next time I will pay better attention to the pre-order bonus. I could have gotten a $10 GC from Target or $12 OFF AT NewEgg. As I have to pay tax on Amazon, I would have gotten a better deal elsewhere.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 4:15:22 PM PST
Pissed says:
Guys amazon yoinked us.. HEHEHE worst pre order bonus and latest delivery dates time to shut this company dowwnn. Does one person try to do all this cause it seems like it or a group of bad eggs.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Nov 4, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 6, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Halo 4 - Xbox 360 (Standard Game)
Halo 4 - Xbox 360 (Standard Game) by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (2,396)