Video Game Captures Is it possible to subvert an expensive capture card in your PC by using this? I run a website that does game reviews and previews, and we'd like to start doing video reviews, but without gameplay footage, its near impossible. Could this be used for that?
asked by K. Atkins on January 29, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Yes it can, I know how to do it with an xbox360 and I am sure it can be done with a ps3. If you want something higher quality go with the HD pvr.
Peter M. Owens answered on May 24, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
THIS IS NO GOOD FOR GAMING CONSOLE / PS3. There is a LAG with video rendering in Laptop/PC. I bought this for my PS3 hoping that I can connect my PS3 to my Laptop for playing but I was totally disappointed. If you are playing any first person shooting Game, timing is very crucial. There is delay with actual game and the video render on my laptop when using Easycap. Later I did a thorough analysis and figured out that only HD capture devices can process and deliver a fast rendering video to the laptop/pc. These are over $100. Here are some best options that I found but expensive too - Roxio Game Capture HD PRO, ExpressCard HD Video Capture Card
Srinivasan Ramasamy answered on August 31, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
i think so, although the quality will not be as good......................... i bought mine hasn't arrived yet hoping its good quality vid.
Debra Peetz answered on October 18, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Jun 25, 2011 1:17:01 PM PDT]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›