Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
asked by Sam on March 24, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
Travis Jordan answered on March 25, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
LES answered on March 30, 2010

A
What happens if you are filming on a tripod, but want to film for an hour or longer? Will the camera automatically keep recording, or will it stop after 30 minutes? In other words, do I need to remember to press record after 30 minutes, or will the camera keep recording, but open another file for me? And if so, is the playback continuous, or is there a gap when the files stop and start? The reason why I ask is because I want to film my daughter's school plays, which are often about an hour or so long.
school play answered on April 7, 2010

A
The camera can record a maximum of 30 minutes. You have to press record again to record another 30 minute length.
LES answered on April 7, 2010

A
Our church needs to record at least one hour non-stop. Most of these seem to shut themselves off after about 30-40 min because of heating issue with the sensors. I wonder if there's any recorder that can record at least one-hour non-stop?
Yuniverse answered on February 7, 2012

A
A dedicated camcorder...?
LES answered on February 7, 2012

A
It does, but the good news is you can record multiple times. With a 16 GB Sandisk SDHC card I can record up to 5 1/2 hours worth of Video. So about 10, 30 minute videos.
Thomas M. answered on February 18, 2012

A
If your looking for a recorder, maybe you should try and buy a Flip HD camera. I have the 2 hr one, and it's pretty good. Try to buy one from Amazon since they sell it for a reasonable price.
Thomas M. answered on February 18, 2012

A
thank you, but I'll probably have to get a dedicated camcorder as LES suggested. it's because we can't keep initiate recording during the sermon. Thank you all for your suggestions.
Yuniverse answered on February 18, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product