1,745 Reviews
 (1,218)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Fantastic With a 22" Vizio LED Television
Came inside a very tiny box with everything. The hardware for the mount to go into the wall didn't quite work into a stud in the wall, so I purchased two screws at Home Depot for a $1.70. Very satisfied with this mount.
Published on December 12, 2011 by Niko Tetreault

2.0 out of 5 stars Editing from 5 to 2 stars.
Published 23 months ago by Sully

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Fantastic With a 22" Vizio LED Television, December 12, 2011
This review is from: VideoSecu Articulating Arm TV LCD Monitor Wall Mount, Full Motion Tilt Swivel and Rotate for Most 15" 17" 19" 20" 22" 23" 24" 26" 27" LED TV Flat Panel Screen with VESA 100, 75 ML12B CB5 (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this mount!, January 28, 2012
After reading through the many reviews for various mounts, I decided on this one with a little trepidation. After all, only a few people had rated it. But I'm delighted with the mount. It holds my 22" LED with great stability. I can easily move it as needed and it articulates in every direction. And each position can be firmly clamped down if you had no need to move it. If you read some of the reviews about difficulties in leveling the tv, forget it!. This mount makes it as simple as the minor tilt required (no screw adjustment or careful leveling in advance) and it holds that position.

Some have complained in other product reviews about "cheap" aluminum screws. Well, ok, I'll grant that -- so be aware that if you're going to tighten the screws (these have a hex head) into wood (as you are supposed to), you'd be better off using some steel screws. But be advised that you can twist the heads off of steel also.

This is definitely a "best buy".

5.0 out of 5 stars like it, May 21, 2011
I used it on a 22" flat panel TV. I worked great. All of the parts (including the VESA screws of different lengths) came with it. Works great. Got it quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of ALL worlds, December 5, 2010
Articulating , smooth , easy to install and inexpensive to buy. Nothing more can be said , or needs be said about this mount. It worked FLAWLESSLY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, April 23, 2011
It does what it is supposed to do at a very good price. Easy installation for my 19 inch tv.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, January 28, 2012
pwd (Colorado Springs, CO) - See all my reviews
Received in good condition - works perfectly for a small tv in the kitchen. No complaints or problems. Much better price than buying at Walmart or Bestbuy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Editing from 5 to 2 stars., October 16, 2012
Update: 2 weeks after install I was just sitting here surfing the web, not touching the monitor at all, when one of the bolt heads popped off. This was from the bolt that is screwed directly into the stud in my wall. About 10 seconds later the head came off the second bolt and the monitor crashed down onto my glass desk. Luckily the desk did not shatter, but if it did it could have ruined thousands of dollars of electronics. I'd call it a fluke but it happened to both bolts I was sent and if I look at other reviews, it seems common. Bottom line, do not use the bolts that are included with this mount. I really like the arm itself but it is still being shipped with bad mounting hardware so only 2 stars since you can't actually mount it without going to the hardware store for new bolts.

I got this for a big, heavy Dell 24" 1920x1200 monitor. Used a stud finder to locate a stud, measured twice, and bolted it to the wall. Attached the monitor and have had no issues since. I got this wall mount so I could bring my monitor closer for Photoshop and gaming and then move it back out of the way when I'm not using it. The hinges have enough resistance to keep the monitor in whatever position you want and they are adjustable so you can even lock it into place in any position. I left mine at the factory resistance and I move the monitor around all the time with no issues. It offers tilt, swivel, and rotate (but no height adjustment) and can hold your monitor 15" from the wall (the most I've seen from similar products is 14"). So it has every feature I could ask for and it costs $15 shipped. I don't see how I could give it anything less than 5 stars. If you need a wall mount, the reviews on this one are accurate. Definitely holds up to the much, much more expensive wall mounts out there.

3.0 out of 5 stars TV Mount, October 30, 2012
Joseph (Chatsworth, US, Canada) - See all my reviews
This is a good mount for a small TV, but the lag bolts are pretty weak, the head snapped right off! Go spend a few cents at Ace Hardware and get some REAL lag bolts for the wall.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the money, December 3, 2012
Well for the money this was not a bad deal. It is certainly not the Peerless Full-Motion Plus Wall Mount 22 - 40 Inches LCD, Black which I bought 2 years ago for a television I mounted in my kitchen. It also cost 1/3 as much so I would have to say it is good given the cost.

The quality of construction of the actual device is approximately 1/3 the quality of the Peerless mentioned above. The finish is not as good the movement not as smooth, and there is no provision for cable management like is provided on the Peerless. The device moves freely but can be adjusted with the nylon nuts used throughout. I had some difficulty getting it to support my Westinghouse 24" Class 1080p 60hz LED LCD HDTV - Black EW24T3LW (9lbs) TV without drooping slightly. Using zip ties I secured the cables to the frame but it impedes movement somewhat, unlike the Peerless.

I would have to agree with the other reviewers regarding the mounting hardware. It is of extremely low quality and I would recommend buying your own at a local hardware store. Expect to pay about $3.00 for the 2 lags and 4 screws required to mount on a stud.

*** Under no circumstances would I consider using the included anchors to mount this in sheet rock unsupported by a stud. ***

For any television mount I would recommend securely mounting it to a stud using quality bolts. If you absolutely must do that you need to find an anchor qualified for the task. I would recommend a substantial toggle bolt or high quality anchor, such as Toggler Toggle Anchors, Steel, Inch, Meets FF-B-588-D Type V Specifications, designed for mounting in sheetrock with a much higher rating than the weight of the television, given the extension away from the wall will provide leverage pulling against the wall mount far in excess of the weight of the television. I would look for a wall anchor with at least 100 lbs rating for up to the 22" TV (10 lb television) and at least 150 lbs for the larger televisions. Better yet find a stud.

This mount met my need for a cheap Television mount, but I much prefer the Peerless mount.

*** Oct 2013

I continue to use this mount and it works well. I have no problems recommending this and while the Peerless is a better mount, this is a very suitable alternative and is much more cost effective. There has been no issue arise with continued use. It still feels solid and works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars TV Wall mount, September 24, 2012
This articulating TV wall mount is perfect for my 26" Vizio flat screen in my bedroom. Very easy installation. I thought I might need a larger one but this size is perfect. It's plenty far from the wall so it can adjust to view at any angle and then folds up nice and neat to the wall.

Rate and Discover Movies